🕷️😇Toddler!Angel Dust X Reader😇🕷️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎃♥️The drawing was made by this talented person right here --> Sydney_Artstuff On Instagram. Please go check them out, they are quite amazing with art. Hope you will enjoy reading and have fun ♥️🎃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^Let Us Begin, Shall We?^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You looked at the small baby spider as it crawled around your living room floor blabbing nonsense under his nonexistent nose.

The small baby spider going to your couch and trying to climb on to it but failing miserably.

"Oh Angel, what had happened to you?" You asked the baby spider.

He looked at you and gave you a goofy grin, you smiled back at the baby spider and started walking towards the couch.

Picking the small fluffy baby spider up and bringing him to your face, he started to nuzzle his fluffy cheek to yours and you could almost hear him purr.

The baby spider being way too mesmerized by the softness of your cheek that he didn't realize your other hand going to tickle his fluffy tummy, when your hand reached his fluffy tummy and started to move your fingers against the fluff and making him giggle and laugh loudly.

After some minutes of tickling, you paused and kissed his fluffy and chubby cheeks and his nonexistent nose, him giggling at your actions.

After the small act of affection and attention, you walked back to the couch and laid down bringing the small fluffy spider with you and nuzzling his fluffy cheeks once again.

His cute eyes closing slight probably because he was sleepy, you picked a small pink and white blanket with hearts that you got from Angel for Christmas and laid it on top of both of you, snuggling into the blanket and the fluffy head of the baby spider.

Your baby spider nuzzling back to you and purring slightly, a small smile on both of your faces.

{Time skip to the next day brought to you by the lazy author}

When you woke up the next morning your baby spider wasn't there and you started to panic and thinking about all the horrible things that could have happened to him.

You started to get up when you felt something in your lap nuzzling into your stomach, when you looked at your stomach you saw your fluffy spider nuzzling himself into you, his normal self back.

You smiled gently and reached your hand to pet his fluffy head, when your hand touched his head and you started to pet him he started to purr like crazy, his fluffy chest falling and rising, a small smile on his lips, his body relaxing a little.

You smiled more and petted him some more, you lend down and kissed his fluffy head, nuzzling your nose into it as well.

His eyes started to flutter open when your lips touched his head, his mouth parted a little as he yawned and stretched, all his four limbs stretching as well
{I know that Angel has like 6 limbs or something like that but I will make him have 4 and when he wants he can make his 2 more arm appear},
his head slightly moving to the side so he can look at your beautiful {E/C} eyes, his smile growing more and more into a grin, his one hand going to cup your cheek and stroking it with his thumb.

"Good morning Angels!" You said with a small smile on your lips as you grabbed and stroked his hand that was still on your cheek.

"Mornin babe!" He said with a small grin.

"How have you slept?" He asked as he started getting up from his laying position.

"Good, I need to show you something, you won't believe what happened yesterday!" You said with a small evil grin forming on your face.