♥️🦌Toddler!Alastor X Reader🦌♥️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎃♥️Drawing is made by this lovely person right here --> Viki On Amino.
Please go and check them out, their art is amazing!
♥️🎃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎃♥️A/N~ A request from Pokercake5574, I hope that you will enjoy it.
Thank you to Pokercake5574 for requesting this!♥️🎃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^Let Us Begin, Shall We?^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a stormy night, rain pounding on the windows like small stones. you were just sitting in your living room, reading a small book that you picked up from the shelf, some {fav drink} on the small coffee tablet that was sitting next to the small couch. you were just sitting reading and drinking some {fav drink} now and then when suddenly someone started banging on your front door.

you quickly stood up and went to grab your {weapon} and tiptoe to the front door. You tighten your grip on your weapon and gently and slowly opened the front door, just when the door was fully opened you noticed that no one was there, you were about to close the door when you heard a small gurgle coming from the front steps of your house. Then you noticed a small brown basket sitting on the front steps of your house. you gently picked the small basket and brought it inside, one because there might be something that needs help, and second the storm wasn't stopping.

you left your weapon near the front door after you, of course, locked it, you brought the small basket to the living room and placed it on the small coffee table near your mug of {fav drink}. you grabbed the blanket that was on top of it and lifted it just so you could see what was inside the basket.

when you took the full blanket off the basket just now you noticed a small toddler laying inside of it, the toddler gurgled some nonsense in his own language.

you smiled at the small toddler and examined him really quickly.

when you examined the small toddler you noticed that he had two deer-like ears and small antlers on top of his red and dark brown hair, on the back he had a small puffy deer-like tail that was red and very light cream-red like color, his skin was greyish-cream color and his eyes were red with bright red irises and black pupils, his teeth were kinda goldish-yellow, he had a bright red onesie with some bright red socks, his hair was a mess like someone didn't brush it for a while.

you tried to reach your hand so you could grab the toddler but when you were about to do that the toddler turned around and looked directly at you, you froze for a second and backed away. the toddler looked at you for some more seconds before reaching his hands towards you, asking you to pick him up.

you reached your hands again and this time picking the toddler up, you noticed a small note being attached to the inside of the basket.

you grabbed the note and read it as quickly as possible.

you noticed the writing style being quite a fancy style, you wondered who wrote it that had such good writing style.

you read through the note and it said:

'whoever finds this child, please take good care of him for me. I am not capable of doing it myself so to whoever finds him please take care of him. his name is Alastor, he is a half-human half deer demon, he is quite grumpy at times so please be patient with him, and once again please take care of him for me and make sure that he will have a nice family. ~ C'

you turned the note around to see if there was something else on it but on the back of the note there was nothing, you made sure to remember that he is most of the time grumpy and he is a half-human half deer demon so you need to make sure to keep an eye on him.

"So, Your name is Alastor ey?" you asked the small toddler that was still in your hands.

he looked at you and giggled a little. you smiled gently at him, you gently put the note back to the basket and now you noticed a small, even miniature deer plushie that was sitting in the basket. you picked it up and brought it for the toddler to grab. When his hands grabbed the soft plush material you let go of it for him to play.

you went to your kitchen for some milk and something for you both to eat, when you grabbed the milk you went directly for a small cup and poured some milk into it and when you were done with that you took the cup and placed it into the microwave to make it a little warmer for the toddler to drink, as you didn't want to give him some cold milk.

when the microwave piped you opened it and took the cup out of it, you brought some sandwiches that you previously made.

you grabbed everything and quickly walked back to the living room, the toddler was still on the couch playing with his plushie {sorry didn't mention that you placed him down}, you placed everything on the small coffee table that you previously cleaned, you grabbed the small cup and called for the small toddler, he looked away from his plushie and looked at you, you pointed to the cup and told him that you have something warm for him to drink.

you placed the cup on the coffee table again and reached your hands towards the toddler, he placed his plushie away and reached his own hands towards you, you grabbed him and grabbed the cup from the table. you reached the small cup towards his mouth and when the cup was against his mouth he grabbed the small cup with his tiny hands and tried to drink from it, you needed to help him with it but it was fine.

when the toddler was finished with drinking the milk you placed the small cup back on the table and grabbed a small tissue that you had on your table and gently wiped the remaining milk away.

he grabbed one of your hands and squeezed it gently while giggling. you smile at his behavior and grabbed him and placed him gently next to you on the couch grabbing his plushie, you gave it to him and he again started playing with it.

{time skip}

it was nearly midnight and you were just tired to the bone, so you grabbed the small toddler and his plushie and walked to the stairs, you nearly dragged your feet across the floor and the stairs. when you were on top of the stairs you started walking towards your bedroom, you gently opened the door to your bedroom and closed it behind you, walking now to your bed you placed the toddler on top of it and started walking towards your closet, you grabbed some PJ {or whatever you want} and quickly changed into it, you walked back to the bed and took the blanket away so you could get in.

you grabbed the toddler and laid him down while placing one of the blankets on top of him, you gently laid down on the bed and placed another blanket on top of yourself.

the toddler wasn't satisfied that he couldn't cuddle to you so he started moving towards you grabbing his plushie with him and placing his head next to yours so he could snuggle into your neck.

when you felt the toddler placing his head on your neck you smiled gently while placing one of your hands on top of his small body and cuddling him.

he smiled with satisfaction and snuggled more into your neck, he hugged his deer plushie some more and said something that you thought you would never hear.

"wouwe yu mama" ~ {love you mama}

you smiled gently and kissed his head while snuggling into his fluffy and messy hair.

you both soon drifted to a soundful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Words Counted~ 1413|

🎃♥️I hope that you all enjoyed and had fun reading this one, I wanted to make something different than the usual your bf changes into a toddler or baby so I made one that someone brings you the toddler or baby in a basket to your front door. but I hope you enjoyed it either way.

Hope You All Are Staying Safe And Have A Wonderful And Lovely Day/Afternoon/Evening~ Strawberry_Traveller♥️🎃