🐾♠️😾Baby!Husk X Reader ~ Part 2😾♠️🐾

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the drawing belongs to this talented person right here --> artsyfeathersartsyblog on tumblr
Please go and check them out, they have some amazing art on their profile/account!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎃♥️A/N~This was requested by Frisky908.

I hope you will all enjoy and thank you to frisky908 for requesting a part 2.

have fun while reading!♥️🎃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^Let Us Begin, Shall We?^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now a week since Charlie and Vaggie brought Baby Hush to your house, you've been quite overprotective of this ball of fluffy fur.
The small troublemaker could get under your skin sometimes but you quickly forgave him.
It was actually another one of these days that Husk decided that he will go and play with some of your paints and brushes that you left for them to dry.
Well our little kitten decided that it would be fun to play with them, well BIG mistake on that one.
He was once again covered in paint from head to toe, but he didn't seem to be troubled by that, well you on the other hand were.
You were kinda annoyed at him for always going after your paints and brushes all of a sudden.

You brought him once again to the bathroom to wash him again but that didn't go so well either.
He now decided that it would be a good idea to play a small game of hide and seek with you, so now you are literally looking everywhere in your house to find him.

{After a small search for the troublemaker, you find him, hiding in your room just under your computer desk}

You grabbed him once again in your arms and walked back to the bathroom with him, you placed him on a small towel that was currently dirty as well, you used it to dry some paint from the floor when Husk left to hide from you.
You walked towards the door of the bathroom and closed it and after that locking it.
You walked back to the towel to find it empty, you looked around the bathroom and immediately spotted two yellow eyes staring right at you from under the bathtub.
You gently reached your hand towards the bathtub to get the kitten out of there but he wouldn't budge.
So you decided to 'leave' the bathroom so you could wait outside the door and catch him then.
You waited for a while and after a solid 2 minutes of waiting for the troublemaker he came out, looking around the other corner before he mewled and gently clawed at your hand, but you wouldn't budge this time.
You once again closed and locked the door while still holding the kitten in your free hand, you walked gently towards the sink to rinse and then wash him properly this time.
It took you some time to wash him but it was worth it, even tho it left you with some small scratches here and there.

You were now drying the kitten with a clean towel that you got from your bedroom before you even came to the bathroom.
You were just done with drying him when suddenly you hear some knocking coming from your front door.
You quickly grab Husk, but not too quickly to somehow hurt him.
You walked down the stairs while still holding your small kitten who was currently playing with your hoodies drawstring cord? {have no clue what it's called, it's like a string that is coming from your hoodies hood, so you can adjust the hood itself, have no clue if that is making any sense at all, but whatever}
You walked calmly to your front door and looked through the peephole, you saw Charlie and Vaggie standing there with someone that you actually didn't know, you gently unlocked the door and opened it.
That caught Husks attention as he looked at the people that disturbed his playtime.
He at first looked confused but then started to hiss and claw at the new demons way.
The demon just gently chuckled before trying to either pet or just poke Husk's nose or head.
You said a small hello to the three and let them go inside, you four + Husk went straight to the living room.
You told them to sit down on the couch while you placed Husk on the floor while sitting right next to him.
Charlie explained who the new demon was and why he was there with them.
She explained that he could try and to turn Husk back to normal but if that doesn't work, she kindly asked you if you could still try and take care of him until he is back to normal again, of course you agreed with the that, telling Charlie not to stress and overthink this.

{A small-time skip because I don't know how to somehow try and turn people or demons back to normal, so yeah.}