Canada is best boy

Canada was at a fancy restaurant eating dinner by himself. He was enjoying a nice expensive meal and drinking some nice expensive wine to go with it. It was a me, myself and I kind of day for him. No chaotic friends, no idiotic brothers. Just fine wine and eavesdropping on conversations. He was getting constant text messages from America and Mexico, however Canada decided to ignore it. He was having a nice time, and didn't want to partake in any chaos.

When he felt it was time to leave, he paid for his meal and walked out the door. As he was walking, he couldn't help but to hear an exchanging of words.

"How will we get him to respond?" One man said in a thick Russian accent. Canada could tell it wasn't Russia though.

"We need some sort of bait. Like money or a hostage," another voice said, also with a Russian accent.

"Where are we gonna find one of those?" The other voice asked. Canada turned the corner and saw the sources of the voices. They stared at each other for a brief moment.

"That'll work,"

Next thing Canada knew, he was tied up in the trunk of a car. He certainly didn't expect his day to go like this, but at least his captors had the decency to give him a pillow for his head. Soon, they got to a hotel.

"How will we sneak him past the front desk?"

"We go around the back, идиот,"

Canada was picked up by one of the men and taken into their hotel room. They sat him down on a chair and began to ignore him as if he was a piece of furniture. The two men began speaking to each other in Russian. Canada decided to let them do their thing. Once their was a moment of silence, Canada cleared his throat.

"Excuse me sirs, may I ask you your names?" Canada asked politely. The two stared at him, surprised.

"Moscow...," the taller of the two said.

"Saint Petersburg," Said the other. Canada smiled politely.

"Oh, you two must be from the other town! I have a lot of friends there. Do you know Toronto? Newfoundland? Ontario? Ottawa?" Canada asked. Moscow and Saint Petersburg were confused, but answered his questions anyway.

"Yes, we've heard of them," Moscow said. Saint Petersburg and Moscow decided to keep trying to ignore Canada. They called America to tell him that they had his brother hostage but America still wasn't answering his phone. They decided to play chess to pass the time. Moscow was about to make his move, but suddenly Canada cleared his throat again. Moscow sighed and turned to Canada.

"What?" Moscow grumbled.

"Nothing, it's just I wouldn't make that move if I were you," Canada said. Moscow and Saint Petersburg glanced at each other.

"What move then?" Moscow asked.

"Come over here, I'll whisper it for you," Canada said. And so, with Canada's help, Moscow won the chess match.

"No fair! You cheater! Canada, you're on my side this round!" Saint Petersburg exclaimed. They had completely untied Canada at this point and were challenging each other to cutthroat chess matches. About an hour later, Moscow and Saint Petersburg decided to let Canada go.

"We apologize, we started off on the wrong foot. If you need anything, just let us know," Moscow said. Canada smiled and nodded. Suddenly, he remembered the texts he had gotten. He checked his phone...

"Oh no

"Oh no...," Canada said.

"Is everything alright?" Moscow asked.

"My friends are stuck in an elevator," Canada said.

"Who are your friends?" Saint Petersburg asked.

"America and Mexico," Canada said.

"Oh! We needed to talk to America anyway! We'll help you free them from the Elevator," Moscow exclaimed. The three of them got in Moscow's car and drove to the mall. At this point, it was already past the malls closing time, so the doors were locked.

"How do we get in?" Canada asked. Moscow punched the glass on the window and broke it open.

"Ow," Moscow said through his teeth. They snuck in through the window.

"Why doesn't this mall have alarms?" Canada asked.

"I hacked the security system," Saint Petersburg said.

"Ohh, that's why you guys took so long to get ready," Canada said.

The three made their way to the elevators. They noticed one of the elevator doors was standing wide open, showing the elevator shaft. Canada looked through the doors and up the shaft, where he saw the stuck elevator. They decided to go to the floor above where the elevator was stuck. They forced open the doors from that side and looked down at the elevator.

"Ok, I brought some rope. I'll hold it from up here and you two can climb down," Saint Petersburg said. Moscow and Canada nodded and began to climb down. When they got near the door, they saw that it was open. They climbed into the elevator to find Mexico and America playing checkers while Greenland and Antarctica spectated.

"Oh hey Nada. Hey Moscow," America said.

"Why don't you answer your phone?" Moscow asked.

"My phone died, sorry. And Canada, why don't you answer your phone?" America exclaimed. Canada shrugged.

"I was having a nice time. I didn't need your guy's bullsh*t today," Canada said. They climbed out of the elevator one by one. When they got to the top, Moscow and Saint Petersburg cornered America.

"Now... to finally get what we want...," Moscow said. America looked up at them with a neutral expression.

"Our Pepsi factory broke down, can you give us some while we fix it?" Saint Petersburg asked. America shrugged.

"Sure, that's fine. You really didn't have to fly all the way out here, I could have just shipped it to you," America said.

"Eh, we we're gonna visit Russia anyways. Well, thanks for the Pepsi, we'll see ourselves out now," Moscow said. The two began walking away.

"Bye guys! Thanks for the help!" Canada exclaimed while waving goodbye. The two waved back at him and left.

"Hey... why did you guys call me and not the police?" Canada asked. The trio were silent for a moment, before sharing a goodhearted laugh and going home.

(I was thinking about adding province/state/city humans for a while, but I didn't want to make things too complicated in their town.

So, I decided that provinces, states and cities exist in this world but live in a separate town that you can only get to by plane.

Also none of the states or provinces are blood related to their corresponding countries. That would make things too complicated)