[ 二十六.五 ] TWENTY SIX.FIVE

" vernonie.. maybe stop breaking the fourth wall or something... "

mingu support group <3

Jihoon: thank me later

You: ??
You: the heck

[ wonwoo-hyung: hey ]

You: THE HECK
You: hyung youre so sus...

Jihoon: shrug emoji

You: did you just...
You: nvm ugh

【 ☆ 】

wonwoo-hyung

hey

hi hyung

um so
i was kinda asked to talk to u
but i dont know what to talk about..

ah,, i see

wait i mean i do want to talk to you but i just dont know what to say

well im happy that you're finally talking to me
can i ask
why did you shun me away?

gyu...

no hyung if we wanna move forward,
i have to know
you have to know

i do...

then tell me hyung

i..
it's because
mingyu listen

i am

LISTEN
being outed like that by people i thought were my friends was just plain uncalled for and i felt so fucking embarrassed that this information got out
that wasnt the way i planned to ever tell you that i liked you
they really ruined everything for me
i felt so embarrassed and thought it was better for the both of us if we just didnt speak

and how long did you think this plan was going to work, hyung?

... thats what seungcheol-hyung said too

and?

i dont know

we're housemates, hyung
you cant run from me

well i could try

thanks for telling me anyhow
i
i hope we can fix this
together
okay, hyung?

okay...

【 ☆ 】

"kwan-ah?" seungkwan made a noise while scrolling on his phone to let hansol know he was listening. "let's have a little date." at the mention of a date, seungkwan bolted upright and his phone locked faster than hansol had ever seen. the two had a staring competition before hansol broke the silence with a whisper, "fuck. i love you."

seungkwan's entire body lit on fire. "date? did you say date? yeah!- yeah, date. how fun! a date!" he kept rambling from embarrassment. "why date? suddenly?"

hansol nodded, "because i thought we haven't been spending enough time together," he drew seungkwan in for a cuddle, which made him heat up. "also because our author wont have enough content to write about." seungkwan looked at him weird, "author?" "yeah, the one who's gonna write our life story. y'know, us? in the future? we won't have enough date stories to talk about." seungkwan chuckled, "of course."

the two spent some time creating little snacks that they could bring up to the rooftop. "you think it's open?" hansol asked, cutting up the sandwiches. seungkwan prepared glass bottles of their favourite juices, "mhm!" he closed the fridge, "i heard that ever since soonyoung-hyung did that whole thing for jihoon-hyung that night, jeonghan-hyung let the rooftop be a free-for-all." he reported smugly. hansol chuckled at how cute his boyfriend was and pulled him in to kiss his forehead, "alright then."

on the rooftop, seungkwan and hansol sat themselves on one of the many rattan chairs with its soft cushions and laid out all their food. seungkwan stopped hansol from digging in with a loud "WAIT!" while he took pictures. hansol would know the reason for those later. "okay! let's eat!" hansol smiled at seungkwan's excitement for something as simple as the little impromptu date. he told this to seungkwan, as he always did with all his thoughts, and the older smiled cutely, "it's enjoying the simple things, vernonie."

seungkwan and hansol's date had no particular reason to happen but seungkwan remembered how hansol had said they weren't spending enough time together and brought it up in conversation. hansol sighed and sipped his juice. "i just kinda haven't been seeing a lot of you recently. i don't even know how 'cus we're, like, in the same house... i don't know." pause. "i just miss you." seungkwan couldn't help but coo. he brought a palm to hansol's jaw and held it there lightly, his thumb ever so gently squishing into the soft skin of hansol's cheeks.

"you could've just said you miss me, baby. no need for long-winded wording." seungkwan moved closer to hansol and kissed him lightly on the lips. "your lips are so dry!" he exclaimed, producing a stick of lip balm out of his jacket pocket. "what, ever since you supposedly lost sight of me, you forgot how to take care of yourself?" hansol just sat there, allowing seungkwan to fret over him and apply the balm. it wasn't anything new, truth be told; seungkwan always seemed to have something of hansol's to fret over. not that hansol minded anyway. it was just a part of boo seungkwan's love language.

and hansol wouldn't have his baby boo any other way.

a/n: laughs in breaking the fourth wall 😁 and yes i did mean the author insert in that way😁👍🏻 no i didn't 😄 i did 😁

next chap in a while ;)