🍊SEUNGKWAN BDAY SPECIAL 🍊

" 𝑔𝒽𝑜𝓈𝓉𝓈, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓇𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓃 "

"no, hyung, seriously... i won't know how to work your camera."

seungkwan rolled his eyes, "oh come on, you're smart enough, chan. you'll know how to press a button." hansol shot him a look, "to be fair, if they come out bad, you'll definitely get on his ass for it." seungkwan looked as if he were betrayed, "no i wouldn't!" hansol looked unconvinced and returned to his candies and scrolling through twitter. seungkwan huffed and looked back to chan, who was zoning out already. "just- ask myungho-hyung or mingyu-hyung; one of those... smart, artsy people. then come back to us. we still want you there." he began turning away from the boy to go sit back down on the sofa next to hansol. chan was confused still, "why me?" seungkwan turned back quickly and stared at chan for a beat, "because. you're our friend and we want you there."

as hansol and seungkwan excitedly chattered in the front of the car, chan sat nervously in the back, worrying about messing up the photos he was about to take. "cant you guys just use, like, a regular camera and add filters on afterwards-" seungkwan abruptly turned around, "shut up, channie. you'll be fine. stop worry about using a disposable. in any case, i bought extra. so we'll be okay," chan still felt a tad bit uneasy and seungkwan saw in the rear view. "relax, chan."

evening was about to turn into night. hansol carried out a bag full of items. "why'd you need so many things? what kind of scenes are you taking?" chan asked as they walked to a clear patch of grass. "kwan wants to do a picnic really badly." hansol said, laying out the blanket. "it's cute, isn't it?" seungkwan asked, smiling widely at chan. the younger returned an awkward smile.

"sheets on!" seungkwan instructed. both he and hansol draped the white sheets they brought over themselves and added shades to mimic eyes on their ghost characters. "chan-ah! we'll tell you when to click." food was set out on the blankets, a couple pieces having bites and crumbs on plates. hansol wasn't sure if they were going to capture but seungkwan said to go for it anyway.

"i'm good!" "me too."

"alright, chan. shoot!" the camera flashed in the dark and chan held still for a while in case moving disrupted film. seungkwan prompted them to do one standing. same procedure, except this time, hansol seemed to be chasing seungkwan around.

flash!

flash!

after some panting and laughing, seungkwan joked, "i think if you saw my face, you laugh even harder. i was seriously running for my life." chan couldn't help but continue giggling because seungkwan's actions in a ghost costume without his over exaggerated facial expressions was kinda funny to him.

suddenly, hansol removed his sheet and checked his phone quickly, "ah- i forgot one more thing. hang tight, keep the sheet on, i won't be long." seungkwan voiced his acknowledgment and chan just looked at hansol. "what are you doing?" he asked. seungkwan decided trying to dance girl group songs in a ghost costume was extremely hilarious and entertained himself for a while. hansol held a finger to his lips and mouthed 'birthday surprise'. "just forgot something, chan."

minutes later, seungkwan wondered where hansol was. "is he back yet?" chan hummed, "yeah." he watched hansol tread carefully right next to seungkwan, holding a little cake slice in his hands. on top of it, sat a small candle. "hansol-ah! what did you forget? let's continue, it's gonna get really dark soon."

"ah yeah, here, why don't you see what i forgot?" hansol asked. chan was filming, one hand still cautiously holding onto seungkwan's disposable camera. seungkwan made a confused noise but complied, "why would i need to see? you can just te-"

his hands flew to his mouth, eyes as wide as ever. "hansol..." hansol lit the candle, while he and chan started singing seungkwan a happy birthday. "happy birthday to you~ yay!"

"you-..." seungkwan was speechless and jittery with excitement, he kept pacing around with his hand still on his mouth. "wow... you guys are so..." he pouted and then blew out the candle, not being able to finish his sentence. "thank you so much... i love you." seungkwan went to hug chan tightly and went to kiss hansol.

"let's take one with the cake?" chan suggested. seungkwan clapped his hands and then pointed at chan, "good idea." the youngest pocketed his phone and held the cake in his free hand while the two put their sheets on again. a group of teenagers walked by and one of them shouted, "what are you guys doing?" seungkwan shouted back, "ghost photoshoot!" "it's his birthday!" chan joined in, pointing at seungkwan's ghost figure and gesturing at the cake. the group cheered loudly and they all laughed, "happy birthday!" seungkwan thanked them and the cake was handed back to hansol.

"hansol-hyung, just present the cake to seungkwan-hyung and he'll be shocked. hyung, just do a shocked expression with your hands." chan counted down and snapped the picture. "wow, he's like a real director." hansol suggested they take some other photos without the ghost outfits to fill up the rest of the film so they can send it to be developed. they took a few goofy ones together for the group chat and camera roll but also took a few nice ones for their instagram feed.

"mm~ satisfied." seungkwan mused, hopping back in the car. he turned around, "see, chan? not that bad, right?" the youngest nodded. hands on the wheel, hansol asked where they wanted to eat for dinner.

"really want ramen for some reason." seungkwan said. "japanese food it is. birthday boy priority."