[ 六 ] SIX

[ " VerKwan hit a milli ayyy LGE! " ]

junhui set his phone down and sighed. it's been...a while since minghao and him met up personally. their two year anniversary of friendship was coming up soon. junhui hoped minghao could fly back out. the way the two met was completely by accident. minghao had been in the dance studio junhui had booked previously and was technically running junhui on time. of course, minghao apologised many times and was about to leave until junhui just proposed that they share and use the space together.

"besides, you were really into what you were doing." junhui had said, smiling at the shy boy. that was how they had started talking about the routine minghao was practising. he had explained that he danced with his friend back in korea, soonyoung, and that he was only in china for a short while on vacation. "and you stopped in shenzhen?" minghao had shrugged, "why not?"

junhui smiled thinking about that day. he saw minghao's raw passion for dance and it made him fuel up on it too. except...his friends weren't so keen on it. they had found out about his dance hobby a couple days prior and..let's just say they didn't take it well. junhui hadn't had his patience run low enough to tell them to fuck off yet and he didn't know if that was good or bad. his only solace was minghao. late nights, the two would go on video chat and just ramble and rant about whatever came to mind. tonight was no different.

the boys casually chatted and a short silence had junhui thinking if he should tell minghao about his boys back home. "you know, i'd love if you could visit." minghao said. junhui laughed and was about to tell him that he's said it before. "or you know...stay here."  minghao had mentioned several times that he'd love for junhui to visit korea but never suggested staying. "forever?" he asked. minghao's long bangs and darkened room made it hard to read the boy's expression but junhui knew he saw a fond, tired smile in there. "as long as you can."

minghao's camera started to face the ceiling instead of showing his pretty face, so junhui knew it was late enough for minghao. "haohao...you're gonna drift off to sleep with your facetime on the whole night?" minghao only responded with a groan, "leave it be." junhui smiled on the other end. he'd call it a night too. "okay, hao. i'm gonna end the call okay? sleep well."

SEVENTEEN!

Seungkwan: aight so
Seungkwan: house party bc ya bois hit a million subs yeet
Seungkwan: #sorrynotsorry #wegettinlit #sorrychan

Chan: you.
Chan: are so gross

Seungkwan: das showbiz babyyy

Chan: ??????

Junhui: hashtags??
Junhui: nuh uh bitch that's NASTY 😔😤

Seungkwan: u don't get to call me nasty u nasty stinky boy

Junhui: oop ur uninvited

Seungkwan: FINE i wasn't planning on going anyway
Seungkwan: hey wait what
Seungkwan: IM HOLDING THE HOUSE PARTY WHAT WAIT
Seungkwan: OOOOO WEN JUNHUI

Junhui: can u virtually invite me

Hansol: yeah sure lol

Junhui: nice
Junhui: i fucks with u chwe hansol

Hansol: haha nice i'm someone's fav dongsaeng

Jeonghan: HEY
Jeonghan: all of u are my fav dongsaengs

Seungkwan: oh yeah? name us in age order

Jeonghan: easy lol
Jeonghan: seungcheol, chan and non chans