[ 二十三 ] TWENTY THREE

[ "the theme is I Want What They Have" ]

hours later, soonyoung and minghao had perfected the dance and were polishing it slightly. "damn! i'm really excited for this class." soonyoung yelled as he went to pause the music. minghao laughed, "that's what you say every class." just then, a knock came on the frosted glass panel of their studio door. when it opened, it revealed jun. "wen junhui!" minghao's smile was radiant. "jun! what brought you here?" soonyoung asked. "oh, i was looking for minghao. i asked the chat where he was and they pointed me to your studio so," he shrugged. soonyoung scrunched up his face in confusion, "how did you get in?" junhui scratched his head almost comically, "i used the intercom..."

"ah, jihoon-hyung must've let him through." minghao finished. junhui asked what had the two been doing and minghao told him all about their new routine for the class and how excited he was about it. then he turned to soonyoung, "did you know that junhui can dance? that's how i met him!" soonyoung's eyes went wide. another dancer? hell, that makes four... wouldn't that fit perfectly with the idea he had in his mind?

"do you want to join our group?" he blurted. junhui was confused. minghao, as smart as he was, understood quickly and explained to junhui. he was quick to decline, "oh...! oh no, oh my god no way.. i've seen haohao dance; if he's the average then i definitely can't be in your group.." minghao started going off on him in chinese and soonyoung quietly slinked off to the side to grab his phone and add junhui into their dance group chat. chan was confused, as was jihoon, but soonyoung promised to explain later.

after minutes of convincing, junhui finally said yes. minghao was over the moon and that charged him up, ready to practise his and soonyoung's routine again. speaking of the latter, he channeled his joys into their chat, of which junhui was now open to being in.

"yay! i'm excited now, when can we start?" typed chan.

"soon actually, i've got the guide ready. you guys can come up and listen whenever." jihoon responded.

"sweet! i'll be on the way right now >:)" came chan's reply.

soonyoung shouted in the studio. "yes!! the guide's ready, we can totally sing over it, like, right now." minghao slapped his arm lightly, "hey, let's go through this one more time please?" soonyoung could somehow sense that minghao just wanted to perform in front of junhui so he said yes.

when they were done, junhui stood up from his seat at the back and clapped. "wow! that was amazing. haohao, you created this?" minghao nodded, dizzy with glee (and also the lost energy). "i'd give you a hug but you're sweaty as fuck." minghao playfully hit him.

"guys, let's go to jihoon's studio."

【 ☆ 】

junhao action plan

You: DEADASS CRINE

hoonie🥰✨: i'm greeting you with an eye roll when you walk in

Jeonghan: whats gg on now

You: okay see i was at the studio with myungho
You: AND JUN COMES IN UNANNOUNCED

Jeonghan: well he did ask for myungho in the chat

You: UNANNOUNCED FOR ME 😤😤
You: anyway when he came in i SWEAR TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST
You: his face shone like the fucking sun i'm about to VOMIT thinking about it EUYGEHDJ 🤢

Seungkwan: okay but that's the same face you have when jihoon-hyung is around, no? 🤔🤔

You: i'm going to murder you