update bc yall need to hear this

TABLE OF CONTENTS(bc i talk too much):

• INTRODUCTION
• BOOK STATUS
• APOLOGIES
• AN IDEA
• WRITERS RECRUIT
• ENDING

INTRODUCTION:

*sad 'hey sexies'* :( it's 2:30AM and i just needed to tell y'all something..

so i'm sure you guys CLEARLY can tell but i haven't been updating ...

it's honestly frustrating me that i'm letting u guys down as readers and frustrating bc i just cant believe my passion died down so quick??

not saying that i hate writing this book or i don't enjoy this at all- no! not the case. i just don't know why i don't feel as connected to this story anymore.

maybe it's because i don't actually know what kind of direction i want to bring this book in, only that i know what things i want to happen...

BOOK STATUS:

this is so fucking sad to me but i think i need to have this book on hold for REAL. no hiatus, so fucking around, this shit is on HOLD.

i don't know when i can touch this again and it rly breaks my heart bc i love this story so much i do!! i especially loved writing soonhoon bits bc i love writing ji's annoyance with soon's antics but ... i actually don't know what to say.

i think i'll apologise.

APOLOGIES:

i'm sorry for making you guys impatient and for making you expect something good and something in general. and i'm sorry that all you get is this instead. maybe i'm right in apologising , but i tend to overcompensate so this may not be needed. but i just feel this is right and that i want to apologise.

the comments, the reads, the votes i'm all grateful for and i'm so so happy that you took the time to come here and spend your afternoon, night or day reading my work. i especially feel so honoured and so so incredibly indebted to the people who decided to start reading this from the beginning and birth of this book all the way to now.

maybe one day i can come back to this and have a proper ending. god it's making me sad to this about abandoning this piece of work that i felt so excited to write about.. i'll miss the seventeen i created, the world i created and the cute this one shots for birthdays that i got so excited to make.

AN IDEA:

i'm exchange for this book i thought of proposing an idea. i mentioned this in 'happy ending' (my nct dream sequel) but i think it's more appropriate here.

say i make a one shot book. or a short story collection book. how about it?

i figured it's best to ask you guys since most of my writing are all.. seventeen... so please let me know what you think? it will be GREATLY appreciated.

when i'm not working on my long books i write one shots and i have SOOO many ideas that haven't gotten written yet and a good chunk that already have been. it's easier to complete in one go, you see.

i notice that one shot books don't do as well and honestly i'm fine with that, so long i get to share them bc damn sometimes 👁👁 sometimes they're pretty good. i read back on them occasionally and damn, even i made myself cry LOL

WRITERS RECRUIT:

also this may be fruitless but i think a group of writers is such a cute idea and we can share thoughts and ideas and help each other out, that'd be so cute ugh 🤧 doesn't matter what fandom you're in but i swear it's gonna be helpful for writing. i also kinda wanna get other people's inputs but i'm 1. never gonna tell my friends what i write 2. i'll never SHOW them what i write 3. uhhh everyone has abandoned wattpad so yeah no i don't think i will show my IRL friends :/
i know it's difficult to set up groups this way and it never seems like i can interact with people right (ex. twitter,, but then again that's a whole diff community) but if you're interested, comment or dm! i'm trusting that you guys are good people haha ☺️

you don't have to be an active writer that publishes but if you just write for fun or for yourself then join!

ENDING:

so to wrap this all up...

i am indebted to all of you for your time. thank u for reading, this is NOT the end. i'll take any comment question or criticism of yours. thank you for everything, be safe and be happy

yours,
eli