[ 十九 ] NINETEEN

[ "even if it takes you forever to come back to me, i will be waiting" ]
(psss: happy hoshi day!)

"why'd you call me cute..." minghao whined, shoving junhui a little. junhui smiled, "'cus it's true." minghao rolled his eyes as junhui dragged him off to the next stall. "i bring you out once and you pull this shit on me." the two were in a mall, looking at the bazaar that was set up and going from stall to stall to grab snacks. they had just finished having a proper lunch and were just walking around, exploring shops.

minghao truly loved the way junhui's face would light up with excitement, staring into toy stores or candy shops like a little kid. minghao stood back with his hands in his pockets, soft smile on his face as he watched junhui press his face into the glass of a candy store. a candy artisan was crafting one of the many future jars of those small candies with little pictures in them. junhui turned around, a pleading look in this eyes. "hao hao..." minghao's eyes widened, "what is it...?"

in the end, junhui carried a bag out of the shop and skipped while hanging onto minghao. "thank you~" he sang annoyingly into minghao's ear. the boy felt heat in his cheeks and tried to move away, "yeah okay. you're welcome."

junhui also went home with two new stuffed toys and a whole bag of snacks. "thank you hao hao!" junhui sighed once again, exhausted from the day. he and minghao were back and were resting on the couch, junhui's head on minghao's shoulder. the younger remembered the radiant happiness junhui had on his face as they walked here and there til their feet became sore, as he poked his head into the various bubble tea stores, cafes and shops that just smelt so heavenly from the food they served. and he remembered the happiness that rose in him as he saw all of it play out before him. "you're very welcome, hui hui." from then onward, all he ever wanted was to keep junhui happy. just like the day they just had.

SEVENTEEN!

〚 📢JEONGHAN

Soonyoung: seokmin! shua-hyung!

You: yeah?

Soonyoung: you should come visit the studio :D

Jeonghan: i call tour guide

Soonyoung: SURE!

Minnie💞💕💘: OOOOO!

Jihoon: no another time
Jihoon: we're busy

Seungkwan: 🤨🤨
Seungkwan: 🙃didn't need to know that but okay 🙃 whatever you say

Jihoon: .
Jihoon: go dive into bleach kwan, you know that's not what i mean

Seungkwan: to be fair you thought of it too bc you understood so

Jihoon: seungkwan-ah you're next <3

Seungkwan: STOP THREATENING MEJDJFJDJF😭😭😭
Seungkwan: SOL SAVE ME
Seungkwan: oh shit he's trying to do editing n his phone's on silent ://

Soonyoung: TOUR.

You: if you're busy then we won't bother you haha

Soonyoung: NO WE'RE NOT
Soonyoung: we should be taking a break anyway

Jihoon: sure, i guess

Seungkwan: SUS. soonyoung-hyung what did you do 😳

Soonyoung: nothing. anyway TOUR
Soonyoung: i summon Mr Yoon!