[ 一 ] ONE

[ "Oh, you're too kind" ]

"minnie, you told ms baek already?" seokmin nodded at joshua's question as they loaded the last of their boxes on the truck. the last two weeks consisted of calling up the residential reception, seeing the home options, sorting through their belongings and packing up for the movers. seokmin shot back a question, "have you made sure mr choi remembered that we're coming today?" joshua hailed a taxi and gave the address. "yup. i dropped him an email last night and he replied so we're okay." seokmin smiled, watching the all-too-familiar buildings whizz past.

soon, they arrived at Avenue 17. it was a singular building but it was huge. fresh white and light blue paint complimented each other beautifully to show off a bright image of the building. they had came to see the place before but it never failed to surprise them how an office-looking building could be the wondrous home of some people. a simple and relatively spacious lobby on the first floor, a café and bistro on the second, third floor held a couple rooms they had yet to explore fully and four and up were the houses. there weren't many floors and each had two or three units depending on the floor. the higher up, the lesser. joshua and seokmin chose floor five, which had three units. one of them being theirs to call home.

they thanked the driver and then discussed the plans with the movers. a man with dark black hair walked out of the glass front doors. he met seokmin and joshua and shook their hands. "hello mr choi." seokmin greeted, signature wide smile taking over his features. mr choi greeted back with a polite smile, "let me get your cards and some data settled and we can go." he brought the two into the lobby area and circled his finger in the direction of the movers the couple hired. "we'll let your mover boys know your unit once we're done, yeah?" joshua nodded as seokmin told the movers to wait a while.

the couple talked a little while waiting for mr choi to be done. "what's the reason you're moving here? you guys new to the city?" mr choi asked. "oh no, no, no. we've been here our whole lives. except this one of course." seokmin said, pointing to joshua. he laughed lightly. "yeah, i actually grew up a little in america before coming back here." he slung an arm around seokmin's shoulder. "aw, so sweet." mr choi smiled through his eyes. "right then, here are your keycards. up to level 5." mr choi pointed at the keycard and explain why it was printed SVT-5 instead of 17, 5. or any other combination. "it sounds and looks cooler according to our dearest owner. you'll find out why it's SVT in a while. also, the 'owner' is kinda young so, y'know, i guess his mind works differently." mr choi shrugged.

mr choi tapped the keycard on the sensor and pushed the door open. seokmin and joshua were greeted by their new two bedroom apartment. they chose that layout since they thought of having guests over. if they ever had the chance to. "ah, it's better now we've adopted it as our home." seokmin said. joshua turned to mr choi, "thank you so much for your help." he smiled, "no problem! i'll let you settle in and get your movers up here too." joshua put a hand over his heart, "you're too kind, mr choi." the man smiled as he exited, "please, call me seungcheol."

about ten minutes after they had settled in, the movers came up and brought in all the big stuff to be placed around as well as the boxes. soon after, they were paid and left. seokmin was scrolling through something on his phone when it buzzed. "shua? did you get added to a chat?" joshua scrunched up his face and opened the notification, "yeah..."

SEVENTEEN!

Unknown added You
Unknown added Minnie💞💕💘