He Saved me (pt.2)

I woke up the next morning with a huge headache, which wasn't uncommon. I'd have nights like that and have to deal with the consequences the next morning. I groaned while holding my head and rolled over to grab my phone from my bedside table. As the screen lit up, I remembered that I had met Dom by looking at the top notification being a text from him 10 minutes ago.

Dommy~ Hey, gorgeous. Hope you haven't got too much of a headache when you wake up, haha. Just wanna know if there might be a day where we can chill, just me and you. Can't wait to see you again, Dom.

Oh my god, he wanted to spend time... with me? This is amazing. I didn't hesitate to respond with a yes.

Me~ Hey Dom, yeah. Sort of woke up with a huge headache but I'll be fine. I'd be more than happy to spend a day with you. How about later on today? I can get up and ready right now, if you want.

I kept my phone in my hand as I walked downstairs to grab breakfast. I only made myself some cereal so it only took a minute to make. Once I sat down to eat, my phone sounded. I looked at the screen and saw a new text from Dom.

Dommy~ Today sounds amazing. I'll start getting ready myself. See you in about an hour, yeah?

I smiled and messaged back.

Me~ Sure, see you then

I hurriedly started to finish my breakfast so that I could get ready, considering it took me so long normally. I ran upstairs after finishing my cereal, not thinking to clean it up. I washed my face and brushed my teeth in the space of 10 minutes. I then went and looked through my closet to try and find something suitable. I wore a classic Nirvana t-shirt, a plaid skirt, fishnet tights underneath black knee-high socks and my pair of black Dr. Martins which had roses running up the side. Once I finished getting dressed, I put on some light foundation, some blusher, highlighter, black/red eyeshadow and eyeliner and some big false lashes and black lipstick to top it all off. I went downstairs, relaxing as I looked at the time seeing that I had another 10 minutes to spare. I picked up my black shoulder bag and checked for my essentials: keys, extra make up, portable charger... and my phone was still in my hand. I was all set, really. I sat on the couch waiting for Dom to knock.

Dom's POV:

"I think this is the right place" I whispered to myself as I tried to remember the location I was at last night. I had to call (Y/N) and let her know that I was outside because I didn't know what number to buzz into.

"Hello?" I heard her angelic voice ring down my ear as she picked up the phone.

"(Y/N), hey! I'm outside, I just don't know the apartment number, haha" I laughed.

"That would have been a smart thing to tell you, wouldn't it" I mumbled in agreement and giggled along with her.

"I'll be there now. Just two seconds."

"Alright love, see you in a sec" I smiled before putting down the phone. I stood against the wall next to the door and looked on my phone while waiting for (Y/N) to come out of the apartment block. Only 2 minutes go by and she's already out the doors and in my arms. God, if only we could just stay like this. I was planning on making this day as special as I could, after all, the shit I got told last night, she fuckin' deserves it. I planned on taking her for lunch. As we walked, I started to compliment her appearance. She looked like she had spent forever to look as amazing as she did. I complimented her hair, make up, her clothes and her AMAZING boots. She thanked me with each compliment I gave her. It caused her to look down and smile which I found so fuckin' adorable. It didn't take long for me to warm up to her personality and I already had started putting my arm around her shoulders and holding her hand... in a platonic way, of course.