Jealousy

WARNING ⚠️: Smutty Content

Dom and I decided that we wanted to go out drinking since we hadn't went out for a while. Cutting a long story short, I recognised a friend of mine that I hadn't spoken to since high school, Justin. Obviously I had to pull him over and start a conversation with him. Previously, Dom had gone to the toilet and that's when I recognised Justin. When he came back out he noticed that I was speaking to another guy who he didn't know. Dom has major trust issues when it comes to people he doesn't know so he came up to me and hugged me from behind, kissing my neck afterwards.

"Hey darlin'" he mumbled into my neck. I smiled and looked at him.

"Hey gorgeous" I knew he was starting to raise his suspicions so I spun around and hugged him. After we pulled apart, I turned around again and introduced Dom and Justin to each other. They shook hands but Dom kept his wariness, he's always been the same. Dom's hands never left my body. He was cuddling me, holding my hands and every now and then, grabbing my ass, which I didn't mind, to be honest. As Justin and I continued our conversation, Dom started to get more annoyed. He didn't tell me why, he just kept it to himself. Eventually, Dom told me he needed to get home, so we called a cab and went outside to wait for it. To me, this was the right time to ask Dom what the problem was.

"Dom?" I started.
"Yes love?" Dom responded, still agitated.
"What's getting you so down?"
"Nothing" He responded coldly.
"It's clearly not nothing, darling" I said more sternly, wanting an answer.
"(Y/N)!" Dom snapped, making me jump slightly.
"It's. Nothing." He added. I sighed.
"Fine." I gave in and stayed quiet. When the cab arrived, we got in and requested the address. It was a quiet drive home with the odd shifting movement from Dom. Once we got home, we payed the cab driver and entered our house. Once the door was closed, I felt myself get dragged back towards the wall. My back slightly bounced off the wall, making me groan in slight pain. Next thing I knew, I felt a pair of lips connect with mine. Dom kissed me, full force, with aggression but also passion. When he pulled away from me, he went straight towards my neck, making me moan. Dom lifted his head, looked into my eyes and took my face into his hands.

"You're mine, you know that? Only mine." He growled as he went back to kissing my neck.
"W-what are you talking about?" I asked through my light moans.
"I watched the way that asshole checked you out. You're mine." He explained, rubbing up and down my body. I chuckled lightly at his remarks.

"He... wasn't checking me out, Dom, I'm sure." I explained. I didn't want to put up much of a fight because I was secretly enjoying this.

"You weren't looking from the angle that I was. I watched him look you up and down. You're always going to be mine. Only I can look at you like that." He growled as he lifted up my shirt. As soon as it was off, Dom immediately kissed and sucked on my chest, leaving hickeys all over it. I moaned softly and lightly grabbed his hair. Eventually, I lifted his head from my chest then grabbed his hand and lead him into the living room. I sat him down and asked him to give me a minute to change into something "better." I decided to wear his favourite red laced lingerie because I knew that every time he saw me in it, he would do things that he wouldn't do normally. I grabbed my phone a put on a sexual playlist. When I walked back into the living room, I put my phone on the coffee table and started to dance in front of Dom in order to seduce him more.

"This is all yours to look at? Then look..." I said seductively before straddling him and rubbing myself against him. He was already rock hard. Dom took my hips into his hands and flipped us over so now he was on top of me. Not a word was spoken before Dom's clothes were off. I listened to him growl in somewhat desperation as he planked over me. He took my lips into his vigorously, touching my body all over. Before long he was taking off his underwear to reveal his hard member. I didn't hesitate to move my underwear aside for him to get a view of my womanhood. I looked up to Dom with eager eyes as he looked at me in return. He then licked his thumb and started to play with me. I grunted and groaned before he dived into me and started to lick me. This resulted in me slowly becoming a moaning mess. Eventually, Dom's patience wore thin again so he spat in his hand and rubbed his saliva over his hard cock, lubing it up before slipping it into me. I yelled in pleasure and Dom groaned alongside me. As he continued to thrust, it became harder and faster, as I moaned louder, He joined me.

"Fuck... (Y/N). Ugh, god..." Dom gasped into my ear.
"It f-feels so... good, Dom... so fucking good!" I moaned in response. Time went on and I could feel my high start to build up after straddling him again and riding him.

"D-Dah... Dom!! Ugh... I-I'm gonna... I-I'm gonna—!!!" I couldn't finish my sentence before climaxing. Dom followed pretty much straight after me. He fell to his side and lay on his back and I flopped on top of him.

"That teach ya? Eh?" Dom asked in between his quick paced breaths. I mumbled a positive response and cuddled into him, not wanting to let go.

"You're mine (Y/N)... only mine."

God, I've been so bad at writing recently. I'm so sorry!! I've been stuck between college and sleep. I am trying my best to write more, I'm just going to be a bit more inactive due to schooling and shiz. Love you guys 🖤🖤