Aftercare

I'm baaaaaaackkkk

Dom had the house to himself for a few days and he decided that he just wanted us to spend time with each other, just the two of us. we had been dating for around 7 months and due to his career, we couldn't see each other too often. I went to his house and like he said, he was just us. Eventually, it wound up to us getting into some adult action because Dom and I had never actually did anything like that yet. I was used to getting up to sexual activities but I wasn't used to aftercare. I had never really been in caring relationships when it came to that kind of stuff, Dom was a first.

After we finished, we both got dressed. Once we were dressed, I started getting my shoes on, ready to leave.

"W-Where are you going?" Dom asked, leaning back on the bed, still breathless.

"Umm... g-getting my shoes on... you want me to leave, right?"

"No. Why would I want you to leave, I was about to get Netflix up, thought we could watch a movie or something." He explained. This seemed foreign to me. I didnt understand why he wanted me to stay.

"You want me to stay?... Why?" I asked.

"Because, like I said earlier, I wanna spend time with you. We've done what we did, now we can sit back, relax and watch a movie, maybe order food. If you'd like to, anyway." I was very confused but I was happy that he wasn't like all of the other guys I've been with.

"Oh...ok." I smiled at him before taking my shoes back off and getting back into bed with Dom. He put his arm over my shoulders as I cuddled into him. Immediately, I knew I was meant to be with him. He made me feels safe, happy and protected.

"So, why did you think I wanted you to leave?" Dom asked, making conversation. My breath hitched slightly. I didn't like to seem like I was seeking sympathy or attention so I didn't really know what to say.

"I... I just... I don't know." I stuttered.

"(Y/n), come on. It was like you were expecting it. Is there something I should know?" He questioned. I sighed.

"I'm just not used to this kind of aftercare. I've never really had it with anyone I've been with. I'm sorry. I don't wanna seem like I'm being an attention seeker or anything--"

"No. You're not being an attention seeker. I asked so you answered. And I'm sorry that happened to you." I felt warmth in the words he said to me, making me cuddle into him more. He kissed my forehead and held me tighter, placing his chin on my head.

"As long as you're with me, you'll get nothing but love, care and appreciation from me. I can promise you that." I looked up to him, smiling as he did too, looking down at me. 

"I love you, (Y/n)."

"I love you too." I said before Dom gently placed his lips against mine. The kiss was slow and felt like everything I needed. When we pulled away, I let my head rest on Dom's shoulder as we watched movies for the rest of the night.

Hey guys. I'm finally back onto this book. It's been way too long. As much as I'm excited to be back on this book, I'm running a bit low on ideas. If anyone wants a chapter written and they have an idea they'd like to see. Either send me a dm or comment on this chapter. Love you all <3