A Day In With Dom

Finally gonna write a full story in Dom's POV!!

(Y/S/O)- your subway order

I woke up at around 9:30am. I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room before checking what day it was.

"Ugh... only Wednesday." I mumbled to myself, yawning, still trying to wake up. I then realised that I had today off from doing anything. No signings, no recording, no shows, nothing! I whooped to myself in my head then looked beside me to see a sleeping (Y/N) still cuddled up to me. I decided I wanted to cook her breakfast considering I had nothing to do. I slipped from (Y/N) loose grasp before quietly heading downstairs. I look in the cupboards to see what I could make.

"Eggs... toast... bacon... beans... and a cuppa. Alright!" I mumbled to myself again. I put music on a low volume before washing my hands and making a start on the food. I was bopping my head along to The Cure and Oasis as the eggs cooked and I buttered the toast as it came out of the toaster. Once everything was ready, I put the kettle on and made a cup of tea ready for (Y/N). Teabag, sugar, water, milk. And just like that, I was done. I put the food and drink on a tray and carefully walked up the stairs. Once I reached the bedroom again, I opened the door and put the tray on top of our dresser. I quietly closed the door back over again then took the tray and put it on (Y/N)'s bedside table. I got back under the blankets and shook her lightly.

"(Y/N)? Come on, darlin'. Time to get up." I heard her mumble sleepily. I called her again.

"(Y/N), babe, come on. I made breakfast." She mumbled again. This time, she put her arm over me to hug me. I giggled and hugged her back.

"Mornin' sunshine. Come on." I lifted her up gently. She wiped her eyes and looked to her left to see the meal I made for her. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks, hon." She said before putting the tray on her knee and digging into the food.

"You ate anything yet?" She asked. I shook my head in a negative response.

"Not yet, I'm not hungry." She sighed in disapproval before taking some of the eggs and force-fed me. I laughed as she almost spilled the food over the bedsheets when I resisted. Once I swallowed the food, I lightly slapped her, still laughing.

"I made that for you, not the bed, be careful." I joked, making her laugh and facepalm. Once (Y/N) finished her breakfast, she put the tray to one side and cuddled back into me.

"You got anything to do today?" She asked into my chest.

"Surprising not. I have all day with you, for once." I smiled, waiting for her excitement. She squealed slightly and jumped into my lap, hugging me as tight as she could. There it was. I couldn't help but laugh and hug her back.

"We can do whatever you want, my love. The day is yours to plan." I kissed her cheek, still hugging her as she remained on top of me. She took a moment to think before finally suggesting something.

"Can we just stay here? Stay here and cuddle? I haven't properly cuddled you for a while." She asked, pulling the pouty face at me. I sighed and kissed her pouting lips.

"Of course we can, sweetheart. I know you haven't seen me a lot so I'm more than happy to do that." I held her tighter as she sunk into me. I took the TV remote and put Disney+ on the TV. I put on Bambi, just to have on in the background as we cuddled.

Time went on and on until it got to about 1:00pm. (Y/N) had dozed off again, still cuddling me while on top of me. I, on the other hand, had been putting on another movies to watch as she slept. Once the final movie had ended, I was starving so I decided to wake up (Y/N) to see if she wanted Subway.

"Hey... (Y/N)?" I tapped her shoulder. She took a deep breath before stretching and waking up again. Because she has only dozed off, she was a lot easier to wake up.

"Mm?" She mumbled, wondering what I wanted.

"I'm gonna order some food from Subway, anything you want?" (Y/N) nodded in response before I gave her my phone to select what she wanted to order. She ordered (Y/S/O) which is her usual. I payed and ordered the food and it came in about 20 mins or so. We changed locations from the bedroom to the living room and ate there. Once we finished our food, my ADHD decided to have some fun so I went on a hype. I put on some music and took (Y/N) off her the couch to dance with me. We laughed as we danced, pulling out daft moves and attempting to dance the way we never have before. I tried to twerk and she tried to do the splits... which didn't turn out too well. She collapsed to the floor in pain but still laughing. I fell to the floor with her to check if she was ok, laughing along with her.

Time went on and it soon turned dark. We had put of Fast And Furious: Hobbs And Shaw, mainly because (Y/N) wanted to hear Time In A Bottle in the movie. We cuddled through the whole movie with the occasional kiss or "I love you" from each other. It came to the end of the film and we both decided we wanted to go back to bed to get some sleep, so off we went. I stood up first and carried (Y/N) bridal style to the bedroom. I put her down on the bed and put the blankets over her. I then walked over to my side of the bed and got under the blankets too. (Y/N) immediately cuddled up to me, I put my arm over her shoulders and pulled her in close. I kissed her head before closing my eyes to wake up to a bunch of madness again tomorrow.