Kissmas Miracle

(IK it's spooky season but this idea just popped into my head)

Y/N's POV:
This year, I decided to take a break from spending Christmas with my family and spend it with another person. All my family had been this year was horrible to me. Every decision I made, I'd be criticised and beaten down so decided that I wouldn't have it ruin my Christmas. And who better than to spend it with than my boyfriend Dom. We had only been dating about 2-3 months but we hadn't shared a kiss, we wanted to wait for the right moment. This was also the first time I stayed in his house, Adam, Mikey and Tom all went home to see their families for Christmas and Dom invited his family over this year. My first night at Dom's was Christmas Eve. He wanted to leave some decorations to be put up with his his little sisters, parents and me as a bonding experience.

"Arrrgh FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!" I heard Dom shout from upstairs whilst I was talking to Samantha, his mum.
"DOMINIC, STOP SWEARING!!" She shouted to him, my giggles coming after. I wanted to make sure he was ok, seeming how frustrated he sounded. I excused myself and jogged up the stairs to find Dom picking up all of the decorations that spilt out all over the floor, in front of the attic ladder.
"Dom, what happened?" I asked, kneeling down to help.
"The bastard box slipped out of my arm as I was carrying it down." Dom soon noticed my attempt to help him and manned up.
"Don't worry love, I've got it." I chuckled.
"Dom, if you had it, you wouldn't have dropped it in the first place. Let me help." He shut his mouth quickly and let me help, knowing I was right.

After a few minutes, everything was back in the box, ready to be carried down. I knew Dom could carry the box down a set of stairs; a ladder is harder, not being able to see and all. So I went ahead of him, standing at the bottom of the staircase, catching every loose decoration that would occasionally fall out of the full box. Once we were both downstairs, Dom set down the box in the living room and I placed the extra decorations back in the box once again. I nosed around the room, scanning for what bald spots needed to be decorated and we all got started. The door frame had no form of decorations on it, so I took some tinsel and some tape and stuck the tinsel around the door frame that faced the living room. Dom was working on the wall sticking out in the through room. Specifically, the ceiling part.

He didn't tell me what he was hanging and told me not to look as it was a surprise and me loving surprises, went along with it, excitedly

He didn't tell me what he was hanging and told me not to look as it was a surprise and me loving surprises, went along with it, excitedly. It took a couple of tries with the tape and tinsel, for some reason it didn't want to stay stuck so I ended up putting multiple pieces of tape on it and called it a day on it.
"Jesus Dom, you really gave me the hardest job in the house." I said, jokingly, staring at the tinsel, hoping it didn't fall.
"For one, I didn't tell you to do that, you did that on your own. Second, it looks fine, don't worry." He responded, stepping down from the chair he used as a stool. I was shocked that he couldn't reach the ceiling despite him being 5"10. I listened as he put away the chair.
"So what did you end up working on?" I asked, my curiosity killing me. Dom didn't say anything in return, he just pulled me in, spun me around and put his hand over my eyes. He then slowly started to walk forward, back the way he came then suddenly stopped after about 6 steps.
"Stay there, keep your eyes closed." Dom ordered and I complied. I heard him shuffle around, moving what sounded like furniture before returning to me.

"Ok... open." I slowly opened my eyes, not to be greeted with anything. I looked at Dom, confused. He said nothing and pointed up. I raised my head to find mistletoe hanging from the ceiling yet in between Dom and I. I smiled and began to blush as he tiptoed closer to me.
"Really? Now?" I asked, feeling shy.
"Yes really, yes now." He replied, his voice lowered and slightly more seductive. I felt his index finger crawl underneath my chin and lift up my head. I was met with my boyfriend's dreamy green eyes, which caused me to smile even more than I already had been.
"You want this?" Dom asked. I nodded, not taking my eyes away from his. After my approval, Dom's face inches closer to mine until our foreheads gently collided. We remained still for a moment, both smiling like fools before Dom made his move. Slowly, Dom's lips met mine and our eyes closed. A spark was struck between us as we both moved our lips in sync. The more we kissed, the more butterflies began to build in my stomach. I wrapped my arms around Dom's neck as he placed his hands on my hips. I stroked the back of Dom's head through the kiss, making him settle even more. Soon, the kiss was over and we shared an embrace. I smiled to myself, thinking: "I've really just had my first kiss with him. Dominic Harrison. My boyfriend." As I thought, I tightened my grip around him and he tightened his. We pulled apart slightly, just to look at each other and to collide our foreheads once more. We stared into each other's eyes, smiling again.

"I love you, (Y/N)." Dom said, pecking my nose.
"I love you too, Dom." I replied, before a bunch of "awws" came from the living room door. Dom and I frantically looked around to see Samantha, Jemima and Izzy applauding us. I buried my head into Dom's neck, giggling as he did. He jokingly shushed his family before Justin, his dad, called Izzy for extra help on the decorations outside. Everyone started to disperse so Dom and I brushed off what happened and continued with the decorations in the through room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed. I'm sorry I haven't been active in a while, I've been up to my eyeballs with college work and looking for jobs in between. I just haven't had time to post. I'll still try to upload as much as I can, though. Love you all 🖤🩸🖤🩸🖤🩸🖤