Cuddles With Dom

Dom and I decided to have a lazy day after a fuck-ton of fun at a party last night. Needless to say that we were hungover from drinking so we decided to have a cuddle for a while.

I was in the living room under my favourite fluffy blanket Dom bought me a few months back when I had the flu. I was watching Bambi whilst being snuggled up alone in the corner of our two-seater couch. I slowly started to drift away before I felt my blanket move and a sudden warmth come from next to me.

"Boo." Dom whispered. I looked over to he who took the second seat.

"Hey, Dommy." I yawned. He giggled before putting his arm around my waist and pulling me onto his lap. He held me like a baby before he laid down to his left, so I was in front of him. The seats on our couch were quite big so it enabled us to cuddle this way and not have one of us fall off the couch. Dom's soft fingers traced circles around my arm before they moved my hair from my neck, making me shiver slightly. He then shuffled so that he could kiss my neck, then my cheek, then my lips. I turned around so I was facing him and buried my face into his chest.

"I wish we could be like this forever." I complained, my speech muffled as my face was still engulfed by my boyfriend's chest.

"I know, darling... I do too." Dom replied before kissing my head multiple times. I then felt his chin rest on top of my head. I smiled and wondered how I got so lucky to have such an amazing person to cuddle up with...

Another small fluff for ya'll. I reread my "He Saved Me" chapters and wanted to write another fluff story. Thank you so much for reading 🖤🖤🖤