Your Period

You woke up, your hair a mess, your throat drier than when you normally wake up, your head in agonising pain. 'Sick again?' You wonder to yourself as you prop yourself up on your shoulders, glancing around the room, looking for your boyfriend, Dom, then looking at your digital alarm clock.
"10:45," you mutter to yourself. "Dom's probably already up and out."
You groggily turn to the edge of the bed, holding your head in your hands. You felt dizzy, like a hangover you can't get rid of, except you didn't drink the night before. You slid your ice cold feet into your fluffy slippers and hobble your way downstairs as you clench your stomach, near your bladder area which caused you a lot of pain.

You got halfway down the stairs before you were struck by what felt like 15 knives slashing your insides. You immediately knew what today was. Today was the first day of your period. You sprinted back upstairs, into the bathroom, running straight to the cupboard and grabbing your period pads (or tampon, depends on what you like to use) and a fresh pair of underwear. You always keep your underwear in the bathroom for times like these. You rushed to the toilet and cleaned yourself up, already feeling your hormones making you rage against yourself. "Ugh, FUCK PERIODS!!" You scream, not caring who was in the house at the time. You stand up and flush the toilet, washing your hands straight after.

You slowly start to trot your way downstairs for the second time, then slowly walking into the kitchen to look for a hot water bottle for your stomach.
"Really didn't think I heard what you screamed up there, did ya, love?" A voice chuckles from behind you. You turn around to see a tall, handsome, brunette man you're proud to call your boyfriend. Dominic Harrison. You giggled a small bit before resuming your search. It didn't take long before you were taken away by a pair of dreamy green eyes.
"Come on, babe, I'll look for you. You need to relax today. I brought you your coffee, too" Dom carefully takes your arm and slowly leads you into the living room. He sits you down on the couch and tells you to get comfy while he looks for a blanket for you to curl under. Once he finds it, he throws it over you, making sure you're completely covered and the only bit of flesh that was exposed to the air was your face. You giggle and peck Dom's lips before he lifts himself up and gives you your coffee.

Time passes and you've finished your coffee. Unfortunately, your cramps started to kick in. You were curled up in the corner of the couch, crying, wanting the pain to go away. Dom finishes and brings you the fresh hot water bottle to put on your bladder area. He notices your red, tear stained face and lifts it up. He showers you with kisses and drowns you in cuddles.
"Ssshhh... there you go, my love. It's gonna be ok, it'll pass. You're going to be alright, I promise," He whispers into your ear, above your silent sobs.
"I just want it to go away, I don't wanna be a woman anymore!" You cried even more once Dom started cuddling you.
"Well, I wish I could take the pain for you, darlin', I really do." Dom keeps showering you with sympathy, compliments and kisses to try and take your mind off the pain.

Once you finish crying, Dom stands up and jogs upstairs. You start to hear the bath run. Thank god for this man, making you a bath while you're in pain. You close your eyes for ten minutes, waiting for Dom to return and your pains to fade, at least slightly.
"(Y/n)?? Come on, wake up love" Dom shakes you lightly. You hum a questioned noise at him before he lifts you up, practically carrying you upstairs. He sits you on the edge of the bath. Lifting up your arms, Dom starts taking your/his hoodie off your pale figure. You slip off your slippers after Dom removes your underwear. He proceeds to tie your hair up in a messy bun as you slowly start to descend into the bath. The intense and slightly painful heat of the water made you sigh as you started to get comfortable in the tub. Dom goes to leave the bathroom, letting you keep your privacy before you stop him in his tracks.
"Dom, wait babe!"
"Hmm?" he looked back at you, slightly confused.
"Can you stay with me, I'll be lonely" with this sentence you flashed him the puppy dog eyes which he could never refuse. He sighs and sits on the floor next to the bath, resting his head on the side.
"I love you Dommy Bear. Thank you for this"
"Cheesy," Dom chuckles at your nickname for him, "I love you too. Just looking after you, like I should"

Time skip~~~~

You get out of the bath and get dried in the bathroom. Once you were dried and changed, you go to leave the room before another sharp pain floors you. You yelled in agony, clenching your stomach. Dom, alarmed by your yell, bursts through the door to find you crying again, on the floor. He picks you up and cuddles you again.
"Oh, (Y/n)... You fucking terrified me. I wish you weren't in pain anymore, you're scary" he jokes, trying to take your mind away from the pain. Even the slight chuckle hurt your stomach, so as you did chuckle, you clench onto your boyfriend's plain white shirt while inhaling through your teeth. Dom lets out a sympathetic "aww" and walks you down the stairs back into the living room. He puts the blanket back over your body and takes the hot water bottle, which has now turned cold. He remakes the bottle and places it carefully onto your stomach, connecting his pink plump lips to yours on his way back up. You stay like that for a while before he sits down next to you, pulling you onto his lap, not breaking the kiss once. He slowly moves his right hand up and down your right thigh and keeps a loose grip on your still-tied-up hair with his left. The kiss is exactly what you've needed all day. It took your mind off the pain you were experiencing almost instantly.

Some time passes and you and Dom finish your little make out session. Dom moves his legs up onto the couch, trying to get himself comfy. You do the same while still laying on top of him.
"Dommy?"
"Yes, my love?"
"Can you sing for me. I love it when you do." Dom chuckles.
"Of course I can, baby." He pauses for a moment, thinking of a song to sing which would relax you. He starts to sing "Just The Way You Are" by Bruno Mars. You hum along to the tune of the song. Your hums eventually drift away as you slowly begin to fall into another nap.

"Get some rest, baby. I love you"