Chapter 21

Ananya was beyond shock, when she heard about what Siddharth had done to Pranithi. She couldn't believe her ears. She very well knew that how much Siddharth loves Riya and she couldn't even imagine that he forced Pranithi, thinking her as Riya. Though he was drunken, it would create great impact on their three lives.

"Praan, you don't stress yourself. That is not good for your health. I will talk with Riya." Pranithi shook her head negatively.

"Nope, Anu. Don't tell about this to anyone. Especially to Riya. She loves him more than herself. She could never bear anything like this. Already, she is a cancer patient. It will affect her health more. Anyhow, he didn't remember anything. Let this matter go." Ananya looked at her unbelievably. Here her life was molested but she was thinking about other girl's feelings.

"Praan, what are you talking? See, Riya will understand your point. She is in search perfect match for Sid. She will be happy, if she knows that Sid is gonna share his life with you. Yes, she may feel bad about what he had done. But in end, she too knows that one or other day, Sid will make out with his life partner, whoever it is. And even she will wish for that. Because, she wishes him to live a happy life." Ananya rubbed Pranithi's back soothingly.

"But why should I marry him, Anu? I know that he can never love me. Why should I live a loveless life?" Pranithi burst out into tears.

"I am not forcing you to marry him, Praan. But don't keep this within yourself. Just tell this to Riya. If you don't open up, it will affect you so much." Pranithi looked up at Ananya with confused face.

"How come it will affect me?" Ananya took deep breath and took her hands in hers before replying, "If you see Sid, those memories will taunt you. When you see Riya, you will be uncomfortable. If you get marry anyone, you will be in guilt of what had happened. If you choose to live your life alone means also, you will stuck up with your locked past forver. To get over that haunting memories, you should share that with Riya, Sid and whoever you marry. Then only you will feel right."

Ananya said in slow and comforting manner. Pranithi thought for a while. Indeed Ananya was right. Already, she couldn't face Riya and Siddharth. If it continued, she would be haunt with those memories forever.

"Okay, I will talk with Riya. But not now. I don't wanna spoil their moments. She deserves to be happy till her last breath." Pranithi said, wiping her tears.

"As you wish, Praan. In end it is your life." Ananya patted Pranithi's back and continued, "Come let's go. Samu must be waiting for us."

"Yeah!" They both went to Sumedh's cabin and found him yet sitting with closed eyes.

Ananya realised that he was tensed about something and looked at Pranithi.

"I will leave in my car. Bye!" She left the cabin, giving them both privacy.

Sumedh looked up at Ananya, hearing Pranithi's voice. Ananya went to him and stood infront of him and caressed his hairs.

"Are you okay, Jaan?" She kissed his hairs, hugging him.

He snuggled his face into her chest and slided his hand around her waist, bringing her more closer and hummed in response.

"What is bothering my baby boy?" She kept her face on his head and rubbed his back.

"Mom had come to meet us. She wanted to say sorry to you and told something important to talk. But I couldn't control my anger. So, I shouted at her and sent her out. But now when I think, I feel bad. She was so much exhausted and I could see the innocence in her eyes. She mean that when she said that she wanna ask sorry to you. It is bothering me that what was that much important. Also, why she behaved like that on that day and asking sorry today. I am confused, Jaan." He sighed in confusion.

"Then let's talk with her, Jaan." Sumedh shook his head as no before replying, "Anyhow, we have flight in few hours. I will see her after coming back."

"Flight? Where are we going?" Ananya asked, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

"Surprise, Jaan." He kissed her tummy and added, "Also, Our sweet sisters had planned another surprise for us both."

"Kiss is only for babies but not for me." Ananya pouted at him due to her moodswings.

"When I told like that?" He made her sit in his lap and took her lips in his.

Their lips moved in sync turning their slow kiss into passionate one. Both parted their lips, once they got lack of oxygen. Ananya pecked his lips once and wiped his lips.

"Let's go now, they must be waiting for us at restaurent." Sumedh said, to which Ananya nodded.

"Before that Jaan, I will go and get contraception pills from medical. You go to car." Ananya got up from Sumedh's lap.

Sumedh looked at her in confusion, "Jaan, why do you want contraception pills? We don't need them. Also, if you have them, it will risk babies and you."

"When I said I am going to get for me? It's for Praan." Ananya made Sumedh more confuse.

"Pranithi? Why does she want them?" Sumedh narrowed his eyes at Ananya.

"Vo..." Ananya narrated the whole thing to Sumedh, which led him to shock.

"She may get pregnant, Jaan. If she gets pregnant, it will spoil her as well as that baby's life." Ananya said with concern.

"But what if it doesn't work? Also, we can't force her to have that, Jaan." Sumedh stated his point.

"We will just suggest her, Jaan. It will work, as it is not even twenty four hours since she consumed with him. So, it will defintely work. It's upto her to have it or not." Ananya shrugged her shoulder, though she wished Pranithi to have that. She didn't want that unborn baby, if she got pregnant, to suffer due to the mistake of Siddharth and Pranithi.

She got the contraception pills and they both left to the restaurent in Sumedh's car, informing driver to take back Ananya's car home.

Siddharth, Riya and Pranithi were already there. Sumedh's eyes fell on Pranithi. He could feel her fear towards Siddharth and her uncomfortableness. He felt bad for her.

They both went and settled with them.

"What took you guys this long to come?" Siddharth asked.

"Anu came late, Sid." Sumedh replied him and they got into random talks.

"Praan, I will pass contraception pills to you. Have them. It will prevent you from getting pregnant." Ananya texted Pranithi.

Pranithi read that and replied back, "I don't want them, Anu. If I get pregnant, I will take care of that baby."

... To be Continued