Chapter 2

Sumedh was looking at Ananya, till she disappeared in door way, he took a deep breath thinking something. Siddharth also looking at Ananya till she got disappeared or better was adoring her with a flirty look. The jovial person inside him got aroused up, which he had locked inside, for the sake of hospital and his training. Just then Sumedh and Pranithi saw him looking there.

Siddharth: woww!! She looks pretty.

He realised that Sumedh and Pranithi were looking at him with raised eyebrows.

Siddharth: I meant she talked very sweetly. She is the one na, gynaecologist, under whom I have to train.

Sumedh: Y Yeah, she is the gynaecologist. Now come I will take you guys for a tour around hospital. First, observe the atmosphere of hospital and the branches in medical science. And you will be training under me, and pranithi under her.

Siddharth: But Dr sharshakant said I have to be under her and pranithi under you na?

Sumedh: ha! Um y ya, so she will be under me and you under her! Now come i will show you guys around

Siddharth: She only has to train under you right. I will go to Anu. By the way, where can I find her?

Sumedh looked at him as he called Ananya as Anu, whom he hasn't even see more than once.

Sumedh: Fine, I will take you to her and you can start your training from now itself, if she is OK with it.

Siddharth and Pranithi looked at eachother sensing something wrong with Sumedh. They shuddered their thoughts and went with Sumedh to the cabin which looked as same as Sumedh's cabin but with the name plate of Dr. Ananya Singhania. As soon as they entered Sumedh forgot that he had brought them with him, he sighed more seeing empty cabin, which makes Pranithi and Siddharth looked at him weirdly. Just then Ananya's P.A. entered inside hurriedly and stopped seeing them.

Sumedh: Where is Anu?

Ananya's P.A.: Sir, mam is seeing Ragul, he got fix suddenly. Mam always keeps his injections with her, But I don't know how she forget today. I have to go, Sir.

She talked with him while searching the injection, once she found it, she left with the injection, informing Sumedh.

Siddharth: Shall we go there too? I can learn from her na how she is treating patients.

Sumedh looked at Siddharth like, won't he stop asking about Ananya. He got annoyed much by Siddharth's behaviour towards Ananya, siddharth hasn't even meet Ananya properly and behaving like this, it was somewhere irritating Sumedh, which was clearly seen on his face. He took both of them to Ananya, who was diverting a small boy and applying injection to him. Once she was done, she kissed his cheeks.

Ananya: That's it, Ragul. Good boy.

She gave him chocolate, he took that and kissed her cheeks. She turned to go out smilingly and her facial expression changed looking at Sumedh and Pranithi. Sumedh looked at her with pleading eyes. Before he can say anything, Siddharth spoke up.

Siddharth: Woww!! You are not only pretty, but pretty good at handling patients, Anu. You injected that boy without even letting him cry.

Ananya got hell irritated by his flirty behaviour. She replied to him glaring at Sumedh, who was eventually irritated.

Ananya: Thanks!! By the way, don't call me Anu. Only my husband calls me that.

Sumedh choked hearing her, just then Siddharth noticed Mangalsutra in Ananya's neck and sindoor in her hair partition. Then also his flirty mind was same.

Siddharth: So, what? I will also call you Anu. Do you know that will bond us well as friends and it will be easy for you to teach me things. I will also understand easily.

He tried to get close with her in his each single word. Ananya glared at Sumedh, looked at him in anger, while her eyes clearly asked sumedh, whether she has to teach Siddharth!!

Sumedh: Siddharth, she only likes it, if her husband or I call her Anu. So don't call her like that. Now you guys do one thing, my P.A. will take you two for a tour around hospital, then come to my cabin.

Siddharth again tried to flirt with Ananya, but Sumedh didn't let him talk anything and send them both with his P.A. Sumedh held Ananya's hand to took her out. But she pulled it back from him and looked away angrily. He sighed and held her hand tightly and took her to his cabin. Siddharth and Pranithi walked lazily behind Sumedh's P.A. thinking about strange behaviour of Sumedh and Ananya.

Pranithi: weren't they behaving strangely?

Siddharth: Yes, that too your fiance, he was not even letting me talk with her.

Pranithi: Exactly!! I don't know what they both are upto. I also don't know much about him. I met him only once, that too I just talked about my career and all. He didn't show any interest and left the conversation in middle saying that he agree for marriage. But here he is behaving so strangely.

Siddharth: You are right. But she is married na. Maybe just friends or else anything maybe. we can't judge them without knowing anything na.

Pranithi looked at him amusingly with smile, whether this playboy even thinks maturely.

Pranithi: But he behaves strange na yar.

Siddharth: Relax!! Simple formula, if you wish to marry him then marry or else don't.

He said with funny actions making Pranithi smile. She felt like she smiles after long heartily.

Pranithi: You are right, but I am not the only person in my family to decide about my marriage. That too my mom, I have to do this marriage for her, then only she will give me what I want.

She said thinking about something else. Siddharth didn't notice this as he was just looking at her from top to bottom.

Siddharth: You look so modern, then your thoughts should be also modern. Why are you thinking about your mom? Whether she is going to marry him? It's you yar. You should choose wisely.

Pranithi: I am modern but not my family. Moreover this is not in my hands.

Sid: then do as you wish. I can just tell.

Pranithi: ya, anyways let's go and see around.

While in Sumedh's cabin, Ananya pulled her hand away from him glaring at him. He locked the door and back hugged her.

...To be Continued

Are you all liking the book?

How was the chapter?

Any guesses what is going on there?

Comment down your views, both positive and negatives.

Other characters will be introduced slowly.