Chapter 19

Siddharth: will you marry me, Praan?

He forwarded a ring towards Pranithi, yet sitting on his knees. She shivered more while seeing him like that. She thought that whatever happened yesterday night was with Siddharth's concern. He was in his sense. She thought that he was cheating on Riya until she saw Riya and Sumedh looked at them both with smile. She looked at them confused. Siddharth saw her trembling and stood up.

Siddharth: Praan, relax! It's just prank. Riyu asked me to do like that.

He chuckled and side hugged her. Pranithi felt uncomfortable under his touch and got out of his hold. She gave him a small smile and sat on her seat. Riya understood her state.Though she wished to tell everything and apologize, she couldn't due to her mission of making Siddharth and Pranithi together.

Riya: okay, guys, what about we go for an outing together today?

Siddharth: Yes, we can go. Also, me and Praan will become busy with shoots from next week and today is last day of training. What do you say, Praan?

Pranithi was yet shivering and didn't listen to any of their talks. Riya shook her bit. Pranithi showered her hands in fear and realised that as Riya. When she came back to her sense, she found others concerned gaze on her.

Siddharth: what had happened, Praan? Are you okay?

Pranithi: amm y yes, I am o okay.

She realised that Siddharth didn't remember anything and felt awkward to meet his eyes. Riya side hugged her and caressed her shoulders.

Riya: Might be hangover due to heavy drinks she had yesterday. She will be fine. Samu, you say, shall we go out? Call Anu too, if possible.

Sumedh: let me ask her. If she comes, I will also come or else you guys enjoy.

Riya: okay!!

Sumedh took his mobile and texted Ananya.

Sumedh: Jaan, wanna go out with Sid, Riya and Pranithi? If you wish to, we can go for lunch with them.

Ananya: okay, I will come. By the way, how are Sid and Riya? I can't see them, if they are upset.

Sumedh: They are perfectly fine. Infact, Sid is like before. But, Pranithi is abnormal. You try to make her open up when we go out. Because, being stressed is not good for her, atleast till surgery.

Ananya: okay, I will.

Sumedh: yes and take driver. Don't drive alone.

Ananya: I am not kid, Jaan.

Sumedh: but don't take risk, Jaan. Nisha told na, you should be very careful. If you don't take driver, then wait till I come and pick up you.

Ananya: okay, chill. I will take driver.

Sumedh: okay, Jaan. Love you!!

Ananya: love you too!!

Sumedh kept mobile away after completing his chat with Ananya.

Sumedh: okay, guys, Anu is also coming. Then we can go out for lunch.

Riya (excitedly) : Then we will go for movie too.

Sumedh: I am sorry, Riya. We can't come to movie, as we have flight evening. Anu doesn't yet know about trip. That is surprise for her.

Riya: okay, no problem. Then after lunch, we will go to movie, Praan.

Pranithi: amm this is just last day of training. We have shoots further, so we can go to movie someother day. I have some work actually.

Riya agreed to Pranithi, as she didn't wish to make her more awkward and afraid. Siddharth remained silent, as he felt Pranithi's fear towards him and also some negative glimpse of the previous night. Though he was not sure what was happening with him, he felt uncomfortable around Pranithi. So, he remained silent unusually. Riya looked at them both.

Riya: Guys, if you both will be silent like this, we don't need to go on outing. I am going to home after collecting my medicines.

She got up and started walking towards door. Siddharth held her hand and pulled her to him. She looked at him in questioning manner. He made her sit in his lap and backhugged her.

Siddharth: we will go for lunch and then, Jaan, what about we go home and have some fun😉

Riya blushed and hit his chest.

Riya: shameless, fellow. Mind your trainor and co-trainee is here.

Siddharth (pecked her lips): so what? You are mine and romancing with you is my right. No one can snatch that from me.

Sumedh: and this is my cabin, so, you should do your private things at your home or outside my cabin.

Siddharth: yes, because only you can romance in your cabin.

Siddharth winked and chuckled at Sumedh. Sumedh's cheeks turned into crimson red, as he remembered his moments with Ananya in his cabin. He changed the topic to not get embrassed more.

Sumedh: yeah, okay!! Now come let's see few other main things about hospital. With that your training will be over.

Both Siddharth and Pranithi nodded their head. Siddharth kissed Riya's cheeks and followed Sumedh, who went outside.

Riya: I am sorry, Praan.

Pranithi was about to leave the cabin but she stopped hearing Riya. She turned to Riya.

Pranithi: why are you asking sorry to me, Riyu?

Riya: amm vo... I am forcing you to come out with us na, when you are not interested. So, I asked sorry.

Riya managed by lieing, though she said sorry for didn't save Pranithi yesterday, though she knew what was going on inside room. She cursed herself for her selfish reason. Pranithi smiled at her.

Pranithi: you don't need to ask sorry to me. Instead do one thing.

Riya: what, Praan?

Pranithi: promise me you won't think anything negatively and will stay positive.

Riya (smiled): Yes, I promise you.

Pranithi: that's my girl. You will be fine soon.

Pranithi hugged Riya and went from there. Riya sat back in her seat with sarcastic smile.

Riya: Nope, Praan. Hereafter, If I stay positive and get well means, your life will be affected. I did mistake... nope crime by not saving you yesterday from Sid, so now only way to solve this issue is getting you marry to Sid. If I am alive, that won't happen. So, there is no point in staying positive.

Just then she realised someone's shadow on her. She turned and saw Sumedh's mom at door, who was in verge of tears.

... To be Continued

Hey guys! Here is the next chapter.

Do vote and comment your views.

How was the chapter?

What will happen next?

❤️SP