chapter 6

Siddharth left looking at them both suspiciously, while they both breathed in relief.

Ananya: I will killll you samuuu!! Go from here before I end up doing anything!!

Sumedh: but what did I do?

Ananya: because of you only I have to handle this flirty idiot and see your so called would be fiancee daily!

Sumedh: jaan I really didn't have any idea about this, sir suddenly came and just told, what was I supposed to do

He back hugged her and kissed her cheeks lovingly.

Ananya: hmm okay, now go and complete the surgery.

Sumedh: are you gona send me like this?

She turned to him and smiled at him and kissed his cheeks

Ananya: jaan I am fine, promise, now go and complete it properly, all the best, I will be waiting in my room.

He smiled at her and again kissed her cheeks and went to OT. Meanwhile Ananya went to her cabin.

While at parking Pranithi was talking on phone when Siddharth came there and waited for her to complete. Once she completed he went to her.

Siddharth: are you still here? Didn't go?

Pranithi: was going only, dad call came, so thats why.

Siddharth: ok cool, by the way, are you sure? Are you ok with me coming over on weekend to your home?

Pranithi: yes, Sid it's fine you can come over.

Siddharth: okay and yes, you yet have time yar, just think about the marriage, I don't think he is interested in you, plus Anu and he, both seem weird, maybe something in-between them, though I don't mind, it's their life.

Pranithi: yup even I felt that, but truly yar if it's something, he should have tell me rather than agreeing to marry me.

Siddharth: yes, but maybe just like you he can't say no too.

Pranithi: then he could have atleast tell me, I won't expect anything. You know he told me that as he can't tell no to family, nor I can, so it's better we just work out and try it, what's wrong in giving chance to each other.

Siddharth: yes right, anyways take care and try see if you can say no, as I don't think there is anything in this marriage and he may backout suddenly. So, you say no, that will be better.

Pranithi: yes, bye take care see you tomorrow.

Siddharth: bye take care, yes, see you tomorrow.

They both hugged each other and went to thir respective cars, Pranithi was about to drive out when siddharth stopped her.

Pranithi: what happened?

Siddharth: see those cars.

She looked where Siddharth was pointing, there were two cars, both were of same model and same to same similar. One had ANU-S on top and bottom had V-R sticker and other car had SAMU-A at top and bottom had V-R sticker.

Pranithi: it seems like their car.

Siddharth: yes but strange na, S V R and A V R. Like both have same kind of stickers.