Chapter 23

Ananya was awfully silent while they returned back to their home. Her mood was totally pissed due to Pranithi's decision. She rubbed her forehead with sigh.

Sumedh looked at her. He could feel that she was stressed about Pranithi. He wondered how could he and Ananya got attached to Pranithi more than they with any other.

He pushed that thought aside and tried to reduce Ananya's frustration, as that wasn't good for her and their babies, "Jaan, we had done our job by guiding her. We can't force her to take decision. Stop stressing yourself."

"Yet, Jaan, why didn't she think about her career? Why didn't she think that how will she bring up her baby, if she gets Pregnant? She has chance to avoid ruining her career and the unborn soul by consuming that contraceptive pills. But why the hell she denied that?" Ananya took deep breath and tried to calm down herself.

"She might have any reasons, Anu. I had worked with her. She never does anything without thinking properly. Even now she might have thought about anything." Sumedh reasoned.

"What would she have thought like that, Samu? If she had got pregnant already and denied to abort that baby means, that perfectly fine. But now she isn't even pregnant and I just asked her to have contraceptive pills to avoid unwanted pregnancy. This isn't anything like, she loves Sid and whatever happened between them was the symbol of their love, right? It was just an accident. I know, it isn't small thing and I am not supporting Sid too. But what she is doing is complete stupidity, Jaan. She isn't ready to confess what happened to Sid and at the same time she isn't ready to take contraceptive pills too. What will she tell him if in case she gets pregnant? Leave all, Jaan. What will she tell to that baby when it asks who is it's father?" Ananya took out her all frustration on Pranithi.

"That is in her upbringing, Jaan. She will upbring the baby in the way whatever happened in her life won't affect it and that baby will never need it's father." Sumedh said.

"You too don't talk like idiot, Jaan. I am asking why did she even wanna get pregnant. Instead she can take contraceptive pills, right?" Ananya asked to which Sumedh didn't has any answer.

He didn't know how to react on Pranithi's decision. They both couldn't forget, thinking that Pranithi's third person and whatever decision she took that had nothing to do with them.

They felt like they should safeguard Pranithi's life. Ananya ended up getting more stressed due to thinking about Pranithi, which made Sumedh worry.

"Jaan, please, don't stress yourself. This isn't good for you and babies. I want you four safe and sound." His voice trembled, as he thought about her health.

Ananya calmed down instantly, sensing his tension. She hummed and kept her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes. He kissed her forehead and they reached their home in sometime.

As soon as they entered the house, Varsha and Radhika threw an angry glare at Sumedh.

"What's now, girls?" He made Ananya to sit at dining table and took out his mobile to order lunch for them all.

"You guys had lunch without us." Radhika accused them.

"That was not at all fair." Varsha pouted.

Sumedh made them both sit at dining table and pulled their cheeks, "You both are so cute. I had ordered your both favourite pizza. We will have once we receive it, as we didn't have lunch outside."

"Really!" Varsha exclaimed.

"That too our favourite Pizza." Radhika licked her lips.

"Love you, bhai/Jiju." They both said in unison with wide smile on their face.

"With simple food, you both forgot me. Love you is only for Samu but not for me." Ananya pouted, which made Sumedh to kiss her pout.

She pushed him aside and wiped his lips. He chuckled at her and kissed her cheeks.

"Ahem! We both are here, Jiju. You guys can do your romance at your room." Varsha pulled their legs.

"And we never need to tell how much we love you both, Bhabi. We both will always love you and bhai equally." Radhika said and hugged Sumedh and Ananya together.

"Me too!" Varsha exclaimed and joined the group hug.

Sumedh and Ananya smiled at their sisters antics and love and hugged them back, "We love you both too."

Just then a calling bell rang, annoucing that food had arrived. Sumedh went and collected the parcels.

They shared their pizzas by feeding each other and completed their lunch. Just then Ananya's mobile rang, so she got up and went to room to talk.

"By the way happy second honeymoon, bhai." Sumedh, who was drinking water, choked hearing Radhika.

"What did you say?" He asked her to make sure that he had heard right.

"Second honeymoon, Jiju. Your wedding anniversary is also on di's birthday. So, we had booked honeymoon suit for you both. So, she said as second honeymoon." Varsha explained him.

"Yes, okay! But it isn't honeymoon. It is a babymoon." He said casually and got up to leave to his room.

But Varsha and Radhika held his both hands and pulled him to sit on chair.

"What do you mean by babymoon?" Varsha asked innocently.

"It means, couples going on vacation during pregnancy to spend time with each other before baby birth. As after that there will be baby with them." He explained them, seeing them both confused, as they didn't have slightest clue about babymoon.

"So, the honeymoon suit, we had booked for you, is waste." Radhika sighed, thinking that they had messed up with surprise for Ananya.

"Why will it be waste?" Sumedh raised his eyebrows at her.

"When you both don't do anything and just spend time with each other, then what is the need for honeymoon suit, Jiju?" Varsha asked him.

"Why won't we do anything... Girls, you can't understand all these until you both marry. So, now let me go and get ready." Before they could ask them anything more, he left them both in confusion and went to his room.

His eyes fell on Ananya, who was crying vigorously, hugging their wedding photo, making his heart to beat wildly in his chest.

... To be Continued

Here is the next chapter guys.
Do vote and comment your views

How was the chapter?

What will happen next?