Chapter 8

Sumedh pulled Ananya on him again and pinned her to couch, getting on top of her, making sure that he was not crushing her. He was totally not in his sense, forgetting that they were in hospital and started kissing her neck, yet caressing her waist. Ananya controlled herself from not lost in his love and pushed him away. He looked at her getting annoyed and lied on her again.

Sumedh (playing with her hairs): What happened Jaan? Why are you ignoring me?

Ananya: S Samu, she saw us like this.

Sumedh (confused): she? Who?

Ananya: Pranithi, Samu. She came inside just before and saw us. But you were not at all in your sense. Now also see, you are on me and you totally forget that we are in hospital. What if she tells dadi about us? We can never be together.

She keeps on finding fault in him and got tensed thinking about Pranithi. Sumedh sat in couch, putting one hand on the backrest and held Ananya's hand in another.

Sumedh: Anu, relax!! I will talk with her about us today, now itself.

He kissed her forehead and made her sit properly.

Pranithi was at parking lot and fumes in disgusting and disappointment.

Pranithi (thinks): Shameless fellows!! How come my dadi fixed my marriage with him?! My intution is cent percent right. They both are in affair, that too illegal affair!! He is cheating on me!!

Sid came there and parked his car. He got down taking his stuffs and about to leave, when his eyes fell on Pranithi who was in deep thinking, leaning against her car bonnet, he stopped on his way and went to her.

Siddharth (flirtily): Hi babe, Good morning!!

Getting no response from her, he patted her shoulder with his hand lightly. She came to sense and looked at him.

Sid: always lost somewhere. Where were you lost now? Don't wanna go inside?

Pranithi: nothing, Sid, just...

She filled him with the view which she saw in Sumedh's cabin with disgust in her face. He heard her calmly without any reaction.

Siddharth: okay!! Let's go then.

Pranithi: how are you so cool yar? I felt so disgusted. How come they both can cheat me and her husband?

Siddharth: First, this matter is not related to me, so I won't make myself tense. Second, no one can know real truth without confront or confess. Neither You confront them nor they confess anything. So, stop judging them. Now chill, All is well.

Pranithi: chill!! Sid, how come will I be chill, seeing my wouldbe fiance cheating on me?

Siddharth: Praan, he is just your would be fiance, not even your fiance yet. You have time to break this alliance. Instead of judging him, just break this proposal. Now come, let's go.

Pranithi looked at him confusingly. He was correct somewhere, Sumedh is just her wouldbe fiance and she yet have time. But she doesn't wish to think about what is not in her hands. She let the destiny decide what she has to face and went with him inside. Siddharth knocked the door of Sumedh's cabin.

Sumedh: come in.

They both entered inside. Sumedh was asusual seeing files, sitting in his seat. While Ananya was doing her mobile, sitting at the seat opposite to him. Sumedh looked up from his file.

Sumedh: Sit

They both sat opposite to him. Just then Ananya realised their both presence and became nervous. Sumedh blinked his eyes at her and assured her that everything will be fine.