Chapter 16

Ananya: what was that report about?

Sumedh: Pranithi's report

He said blankly. Ananya lifted her head and looked at him.

Ananya: what do you mean by Pranithi's report?

Sumedh: It's nothing serious, Anu. We can find donor for her. She yet has time.

Ananya looked at him confusingly. Sumedh kissed her forehead and caressed her hairs.

Ananya: Instead of making me sleep, care to give me explanation. What happened to her?

Sumedh: Since birth she has heart problem, Anu. Now she had consumed alcohol more. So, her heart has become very weak. Now she need heart transplantation within 3 months or else...

Ananya got up from him and sat beside him.

Ananya: don't tell me, she will die. She is just 20, Jaan. Why are we getting these kinds of shocks in single day?

Her eyes got pooled unknowingly. Sumedh pulled her again on him and wiped her tears.

Sumedh: Jaan, relax!! We can find donor for her within 3 months. It's not big deal. You are doctor, Anu. You had seen many cases like this. Moreover, remember what had Nisha told. You shouldn't stress. Then babies will get affected and delivery will be complicated.

He kissed her forehead and caressed her hairs. She snuggled into him more.

Ananya: I know, Samu. I had seen numerous deaths since we started our college. This is not new to me. But, Praan... I don't know, but seems like kid to me. She seems like Radhi and Riya... Maybe I don't know her but I know Sid well. He can never bear her loss. He even thought that I was lying to him about Riya's report.

Sumedh: It's obvious, Anu. Even I would have react same way, if anyone told about you like this. And yes, even I feel same way about Pranithi, she seems like Radhi to me, I don't know why. Maybe because we got attached to her and Sid in short time.

Ananya noded her head.

Sumedh: whatever, stop taking stress. You need rest now.

He caressed her hairs. Soon both fell asleep. Evening, Ananya woke up due to her stomach's growl. She shook Sumedh, who was sleeping.

Ananya: Samu, I am hungryy. Wake up!!

Sumedh woke up, hearing her shout and looked at her. She looked at him with pout while caressing her tummy.

Ananya: hungryy

Sumedh: okay, relax!! I will make something.

He picked her and took her to kitchen and made her sit in kitchen slab and started making her favourite Pasta. He completed making it and feed her. She closed her eyes and take the lengthy pasta gradually inside her lips by absorption. Sumedh smiled at the way, she was eating and suddenly caught the other end of Pasta in his lips and started taking inside his lips. Soon their both lips met and started tasting pasta in eachother lips. Ananya pulled him closer to her. Just then Radhi and Varsha came there. Ananya pushed Sumedh away before they see them kissing and wiped Sumedh's lips.

Varsha: woww!! Pasta!! My favourite, Jiju.

She was about to take Pasta bowl but Ananya took that.

Ananya: This is for me. If you want, you make for youself.

Radhika: Then bhai will make for us, if you don't give us, bhabi.

Ananya: nope!! He will make for me only.

Ananya pulled Sumedh to her and side hugged him. Both girls looked at Sumedh with pout.

Sumedh: Girls, chill, she has moodswings. After sometime, she will feed you herself.

Like Sumedh said, after few minutes, Ananya fed Pasta to them herself.

Radhika: bhabi, we are bored. Shall we go to club tomorrow?

Ananya: I have important case tomorrow, Radhi. Even Samu has. You both go alone na.

Varsha: di, it will be boring, if we two go alone.

Sumedh: Then join Pranithi, Riya and Sid. They are also going to club tomorrow.

Radhika: okay, bhai!! But I don't like Pranithi.

Ananya: Radhi, how many times I have to tell you? She was also equally not interested in marrying Samu. Also, if elders decided, what she would do? What was her mistake in it.

Varsha: it's not that, di. She doesn't like her because Mom (sumedh and radhika's mom) always forget Radhi whenever Pranithi is around. Radhi feels possessive and jealous.

Varsha chuckled at Radhi while Radhi made faces at her. Ananya remained silent, as she remembered how Sumedh's mom questioned about her babies blood. She couldn't believe that she talked something like that, as she was always kind towards Ananya. Sumedh understood her.

Sumedh: Girls, we have to go to hospital early morning tomorrow. So, Good night.

They wished them back. He took Ananya to room. Radhika and Varsha talked for a while and went to their respective rooms.

Next day, Sumedh and Ananya went to hospital as they had emergency cases. Radhika and Varsha got ready and went to club. Riya, Pranithi and Siddharth were already there. They went and joined them.

Varsha: Hi, guys!!

Riya and Pranithi: Hii!!

Varsha gestured Radhika to talk something, as she remained silent seeing Pranithi.

Radhika: Why is Mr. Flirty so silent today?

Pranithi: even i too noticed. Bander, why are you looking like saint?

Siddharth: nothing like that. Just...

Riya: come on, Sid. Don't spoil my mood, then I will leave.

Siddharth: Relax!!

He took Riya to dance floor and started dancing with her. Everyone stopped dancing and started admiring this couple.

Siddharth pulled Riya close by waist and twirled her. He looked into her eyes and both forgot their surroundings. They danced in flow along with music and wanted that moment to last long. When the song got over, both came to sense and Riya was on Siddharth's arms. Everyone were hooting around them. Riya smiled at Siddharth and he got her down and made her sit in chair.

Pranithi: Dam, amazing performance!! You both are made for eachother.

She shouted in excitement. Siddharth's eyes got pooled hearing her. Riya rolled her eyes.

Riya: Sid, for god's sake stop being cry baby. Come on girls, let's go and enjoy. This bander will spoil all of our mood.

Radhika, Varsha and Pranithi didn't know why Siddharth was like that. But they felt it was good to leave him on his own for sometime and went to dance floor with Riya. Siddharth emptied three bottles full of beer and started searching for Riya, who was missing from dance floor, in panick.

... To be Continued

Here is the next chapter, do vote and comment your views.

How was the chapter?

What will happen next?