Chapter 3

Sumedh: Anu i am sorry jaan, i was about to tell you but...

Ananya: but what! And I am least interested to talk about your second marriage

Sumedh: Anu yar sorry, i know i should have told you about Pranithi before, but I myself came to know two days before, then you were also on trip and I didn't wanted to spoil it. You just came back today, and before I can tell you she came here.

Ananya: yes very good reason!! And now let me go from here i am literally in no mood to talk about you both.

Sumedh: jaan plz, sorry, seriously i had no idea about all this, dadi just took me suddenly and told me I have to marry her.

Ananya: Then GO marry her! Why are you here? I will also go to my home. Now leave me.

Sumedh kissed her cheeks and she again glared at him.

Ananya: samu! Yar leave me first, they will be coming back any moment, and this is hospital, we will talk about your SECOND MARRIAGE at home. Right now I want to talk about that idiot!! I just hate him, always trying to flirt around.

Sumedh(getting a bit angry): I also hate him!! In fact I even told him to be under me and pranithi under you, but now that IDIOT had to say in-between and remind me that sir wants him under you and her under me.

Ananya: but why mee!! Nope i don't want him. I can't handle him

Sumedh: jaan please, even i don't want but that are Sir's orders

Ananya: that's not part of our job na!

Sumedh: yes but you know na, and sir personally came to me and told me to do this.

Ananya: Then... Yes I will resign, that will be best, so now I won't have to train him and also won't see you roaming around with your would be fiancee!!

Sumesh: jaan please, I will make sure that he stays away from you and not cross his limits and about Pranithi, you are speaking as if, I will roam around with my wish. I will just do my duty yar.

Ananya: do you know? you always leave me in problems. First your dadi! Before marriage what you had told that she is modern, broad minded, and cool person. I should not have trusted you.

Sumedh: yar she is morden i dont know what problem she had with you

Ananya: what problem! She only has one problem with me, She had told that she wanted a heir within 2 years of marriage, which she hadn't got. Now we are doing this divorce drama for nearly 1 year. You marry that girl as per your dadi's wish, atleast she will be happy

Sumedh: no Anu I can't marry her and spoil that girl's life. I dont like her Nor i will accept her.

Ananya: Did u say this to that girl?

Sumedh: I haven't talked to her, just met her once that too dadi was watching us closely, so, I just told I agree to marriage as dadi was near us, after that i haven't even see her Anu. Just met today.

Ananya: You didn't even tell me about her

Sumedh: Anu you came back today only na and before i can tell you, they came.

Ananya: Now, she will train under you, why you!! Didn't sir get anyone else? And why are you behaving strange infront of them? They might get doubts.

sumedh: Yes, ok i will try and act normal.

Ananya: I hate all this, I can't even behave normally with my husband infront of others, Better i will resign, so that we don't need to act infront of others.