Chapter 9

Siddharth was so much lost in his dream world with Riya and nearly tampered Ananya's id card, while playing with that. She grabbed that from him angrily, which made him come to his sense. He grabbed it back from Ananya.

Siddharth: why did you grab it now?

Ananya (grabbing it back): because this is mine.

Siddharth (grabbing it back): So, what! Can't I play with it?

Ananya (grabbing it back): Yes!! Because you are not here to play!!

Siddharth was about to grab it back, but Sumedh grabbed that from Ananya. Both looked at him.

Sumedh: Sid, what is this? Are you kid to play like this? Come, let's go to round. I will show you someother patients today.

Siddharth: then your wife was also playing, whether she is kid?

Sumedh: Sid, come on yar, she has moodswings, if she does like that, we should take that lightly. But do you have any boys problem and moodswings?

Siddharth looked at him. Sumedh chuckled at him and controlled his laugh.

Sumedh: Relax!! Come, we will go. Anu, you go to canteen, we will come there.

Ananya: okay!!

Siddharth: No issues, I can have lunch alone. You guys stay in cabin and continue your romance.

Sumedh: shut up, Sid!!

Before he talk anything stupidly, Sumedh dragged him out with him and took him to rounds. By afternoon both went to canteen. Ananya and Pranithi were already there with food for them. They went and sat with them.

Sumedh: what happened? Could you do anything?

Pranithi: nope, I couldn't. Instead they gave me 2 tickets for Goa. They told your dadi will convince you and we both should go, so that we can understand each other and can know about each other, etc.

Siddharth: better you give that tickets to them, they can go.

Pranithi: I am also thinking same. So, Sumedh and Ananya, you guys go, I will stay with my friends and will tell them, that I went with him.

Ananya: Stop calling us with full name, you can call us Samu and Anu. He was just, like don't wish to give you any rights on him, so behaved like that and I was irritated by this bander, so I told like that.

Siddharth: If she can call you Anu, I can also call you na, pari.

He asked winking at her in flirty way. She sighed seeing him.

Pranithi: Pari?

Siddharth: yes, Anu is my pari and you are my babe.

Both girls rolled their eyes, thinking they can never change this flirty and resumed their conversation.

Ananya: I want him to be with me at home. So you go with anyone else.

Pranithi: with whom will I go? Bander, you go with Riya then.

Siddharth: She is busy with her work. So, we can't go. Better, you go with our director😉

Pranithi: no, way!! He is a hitler and why will I go with him, as if we both are couples? By the way, how come Riya fell for you yar?

Siddharth: we both are bffs since childhood. Our friendship blossomed into love, when we help out eachother and understand eachother and share mutual feelings. She is my real pari. She never restrict me from flirting or felt insecure. She knows me in and out. I love her a lot.

He was telling each and every word with feel filled with love. Other three looked at him like, whether he is really Siddharth or someother. He looked at them and cameback to sense.

Siddharth: then, who are going to Goa?

Sumedh: We will think about that later. First have to stop this engagement. Someone give any idea na.

Pranithi: guys, how is this? We will off the power for a while, Anu will take my place and Samu, you made her wear ring. When power comes, we will be back to our previous position.

Siddharth: Then everyone will see your finger and will ask you for ring. If you tell you lost it, they would make him wear you another ring.

Ananya: guys, better, we will reveal about my pregnancy to his family before engagement, so that we can stop engagement too.

Sumedh: are you sure? You wanna tell now itself?

Ananya: seems like worrying for spoiling your engagement.

Sumedh: Jaan, why will I worry?

Ananya: Then why you asked like that? Also, you fixed your engagement date on that day. Do you atleast remember what day that is?

Sumedh: I remember Anu, how will I forget? Your birthday, our 9th year love anniversary and 3rd year marriage anniversary.

Ananya: then your gift for me is your engagement!!

Sumedh: Relax, anyhow engagement won't happen na. Now have food, we will go and see scan.

Both had their food feeding eachother. While Pranithi and Siddharth also had their food talking about Siddharth and Riya's love story. After completing food Sumedh and Ananya went to do scan. Their friend Nisha was already there with arrangements for ultra scan because of constant pestering of Ananya.

Nisha: hi guys, Samu, you sit. I will do ultrascan for her, then will tell you about how to take care of her and other things.

Sumedh: okay, Nisha!!

He sat there and Nisha took Ananya inside to scan room. After making sure that she had a lot of water, Nisha started scanning her tummy. Nisha came out to Sumedh after a while.

Nisha: Samu... there is a... you come and see yourself.

Sumedh (got bit tense): what happened? Is everything okay?

Nisha: first come yar.

Sumedh went inside scan room with some tension in his face and smiled seeing Ananya's smiling face, who is looking at scan monitor. Sumedh went near her and held her hand. Ananya looked at him.

Ananya: Jaan, see the scan monitor.

She said with face full of smile. He turned to the scan monitor and his face brightens like 1000 volts light and smiled widely. He hugged Ananya emotionally and kissed her forehead. She also smiled at him emotionally, hugging him back. Nisha smiled seeing them both and excitement was evident in both Sumedh and Ananya's eyes.

... To be continued

Are you all liking the book?

How was the chapter?

Best part of the chapter?

Will their dadi stop the engagement knowing the truth?

What is the reason for Sumedh and Ananya's boundless happiness?

Please, do vote and comments, either positive or negative.