Chapter 17

[ The Chapter contains criminal offense (rape) and mature part! Warning has been provided from where it starts to where it will end! Look out for this sign ❌🚫⚠️. WE DO NOT SUPPORT IT! Its only for the purpose of the plot!]

Siddharth, who was searching Riya, his eyes fell on Pranithi, who was dancing with Radhika and Varsha. He went to them and hugged Pranithi tightly.

Siddharth: Where were you, Riyu? I got afraid.

Pranithi realised that he mistook her for Riya and he was drunken much. She held him carefully.

Pranithi: Sid, I am Pranithi. Riya went to see her friend, she is in hotel room. Come, I will take you to her.

Siddharth noded his head like kid, yet didn't realise that she was Pranithi.

Varsha: We will also come, Pranithi. I don't think you can handle him alone.

Pranithi: Chill, I can handle him. Just upstairs na. You guys enjoy.

She gave a smile to Varsha and Pranithi. Varsha smiled back but Radhika looked away. Pranithi didn't mind her and took Siddharth out from there.

Varsha: why are you behaving like this to Pranithi?

Radhika: because I don't like her. She thought that bhai and bhabi were in affair.

Varsha: anyone in her place would think same. After knowing truth, she didn't, right? What was her mistake in it?

Radhika: yet, I don't like her.

Varsha: okay, leave it. Come let's enjoy.

Radhika nodded her head and they both continued dancing.

Whereas, Pranithi and Siddharth entered the lift to go to 3rd floor. Just then Riya came out from another lift in Ground floor. Pranithi took Siddharth to the room Riya had told and rang calling bell. After receiving no response, she called Riya. Riya picked up.

Pranithi: Riyu, I am outside your friend room. Sid wanna see you. Open it.

Riya: Praan, I cameback to club yar. You both come here.

Pranithi: but Sid is high. He is not in his sense.

Riya: okay then, I had given my room key to my friend, get that from her and leave him there. I will go after sometime or else he will spoil my mood more by being sad.

Pranithi: okay!!

Pranithi cut the call and got key from Riya's friend. She took Siddharth to Riya's room and made him lie on bed.

[❌🚫 ⚠️ Alert!!!! Highly Mature content ahead! Do not read if uncomfortable! Skip till next warning]

When she was about to go, Siddharth held her wrist and pulled her on him. Pranithi got shocked and composed herself.

Siddharth (playing with her hairs): where are you going, Riyu? I want you now.

Pranithi with her full force got out of his hold and walked towards door while saying.

Pranithi: I will send Riya in a while.

Siddharth got up from bed in a second and pulled Pranithi to him forcefully and smashed his lips with hers. She got shocked and tried to pull back but his hold on her waist was strong and pulled her into him more.

He left her lips after being breathless and started planting kisses on her neck and visible cleavage, while taking her towards bed.

Pranithi: S Sid... leave me...

He pushed her on bed and came over her and started removing her dress from shoulder, while giving love bites on her neck and shoulder. She let out a moan and felt disgusted. She pushed him away gathering all energy. Before she could move, he pulled her harshly and pinned her to bed and removed her dress forcibly, which got even tore bit due to his wildness. She was naked infront of him now. She covered her chest with her hands and tried to protect her remaining dignity.

She fell more weak and tear drops were ready to escape her doe like eyes anytime. Siddharth had completely lost his sense.

Pranithi: S Sid, I am not R Riya. I am Pranithi. Leave me, please.

She asked him weakly, as the drink she had made her weak physically already. The condition, in which she was infront of him now, made her weak mentally. But Siddharth was just on his point that she was Riya and he wanna ravish her now.

All her pleadings fell into deaf ears. He removed her hands from her chest and pinned them above her head. His another hand travelled towards her south and rubbed over her womanhood roughly, while he licked and kissed her upper private parts like hunger for long.

She was screaming in pain and begged for mercy but that was of no use. He was kissing and sucking her wildly all over, not leaving any single place. She was crying mess and the whole room was filled with her painful moans.

After sometime, he removed all his dress and forced himself into her hardly, which broke her hymen. She screamed in pain. He kissed her to silence her and started thrusting inside her. His hands were playing with her body while he was busy in love making.

After sometime, both cum together and he came out of her and pulled her into hug.

Siddharth: I love you, Riya.

He passed away while saying so.

[❌🚫⚠️ Mature content ends!!]

Pranithi got out of his hold and cried, covering herself with her dresses. She saw blood stains over her dresses. Just then she got a call from Riya. She came back to her sense but she didn't pick the call and put the mobile in silent and dressed up. She dressed up Siddharth while looking at him in fear and praying god, he shouldn't wake up. She left from there without anyone notice to her home, as she was in no condition to face anyone and also her dress was teared up.

Pranithi (thinks): Why God! Why everything should happen to me? Already my mom don't like me, I don't know why. I have only one best friend, that is Riya. Now how will I face her. I can't blame Sid too. Why the hell I came here today!! How much I have to face? I don't know how to reveal this to Riya. She loves Sid so much. She can't bear it. I can't do this to her.

She went to her room and took shower and applied washes again and again to get rid of his touch. But it was of no use. His touches were haunting her like she is in hell. She lied in her bed and tears were refuse to stop from her eyes. Finally, it stopped when sleep took over her due to the tiredness.

Whereas, Riya went to her room and saw Siddharth sleeping like kid. She smiled seeing him and went and lied beside him after closing lights.

She pulled him close to her chest and caressed his hairs, after kissing his forehead.

Riya (thinks): Sid, Praan thinks, she went from here without my notice. But I know what had happened here. I had forgot my purse here, so when I came back, door was also open. I am not feeling bad for what you did with her. It was none of your mistake. Infact I am happy, I have found solution for my quest. Praan will be perfect for you. I know I am sounding selfish, but in end I want you to feel me through someone. Praan will be perfect for that. I am sorry, Pranithi.

She hugged Siddharth tightly and planted kisses all over his face. A smile appeared on his face even in his unconscious state. She smiled at him and pecked his lips. Soon she drifted into sleep with her love in his embrace.

...To be Continued

Here is the next chapter!
Hope you all like it!

How was the chapter?

What will happen next?

(Note:- guys we do not support what ever happened in this chapter!!!)