Chapter 13

Ananya went through Riya's medical report and her eyes fixed with shock at the inference. Her lips automatically read the result.

Ananya: Gastric Cancer!

Sumedh who was going to fresh up stopped hearing her and turned to her with same shock in his face.

Sumedh: What did you say?

Sumedh looked at her with questioning look that might be he heard wrongly. She noded her head at him.

Ananya: But it is curable, it is not like other sort of cancers. We can cure easily. But...

Sumedh raised his eyebrows hearing her dragging the word but. She closed the report with heavy heart and put it away.

Ananya: But she is in last stage. This report was given to her two months back by Advait. He mentioned as she was nearing last stage. But till date she didn't consult me or take anyother treatment. So... (she took deep breath) She is in last stage.

Sumedh: You can cure her na, if you give her treatment now.

Ananya: If she agrees to treatment, I can try, but less chance, Samu. Yet, I will try but she should agree for treatment.

Sumedh: It seems like she doesn't tell about this to Sid yet. Maybe, if he tells her to take treatment, she will agree.

Ananya: Yes, but, he will be hyper, if he knows about this. Today morning also you saw na. He is jovial and flirty withothers but when it comes to Riya, he is totally a different person. He couldn't withold his emotions within him.

Sumedh: but somehow he should know na, Anu.

Ananya: It will be better if Riya tells him. I will speak with her. Only she can handle him.

Sumedh: Yes!! But how will you talk with her? Because, Sid took her with him to their house. And she was telling she will be with him only this following week. But we can't wait for this whole 1 week na. Because, her treatment should be start on time.

Ananya: They are coming to shopping na today. I will talk with her there alone.

Sumedh: okay!!

Ananya: now you fresh up and have food.

She kissed his forehead. He noded and went down after fresh up. Radhika and Varsha already waited for him with his breakfast. He went and sat with them. He was about to have his food but Radhika took that away.

Sumedh: Radhi, what are you doing? I am dam hungry already.

Radhika: what were you doing with bhabi and babies in room till now? Did you mind to see us before that?

Sumedh: I am seeing now na. Give me food, please.

Radhika: nope, we can't, it's your punishment.

Varsha: by the way, Jiju, you can be with di and babies just for sometime only, as mostly you will be in hospital. But we can be with her full day, because our internship starts after 1 year only. Till then full day with di and babies.

Sumedh: If you are think like that, then you are wrong. Because she will also with me only in hospital, even if she has work or not. Because, your di can't stay away from me even for sometime. Next, if you try to make me jealous, I will make you guys more jealous.

Radhika: oh really! You can't bhai, because, we will also come to hospital and will be with bhabi. Now, how will you make us jealous?

She raised her imaginary colar and hified with Varsha and they both winked at Sumedh in victory of defeating him in conversation.

Sumedh: but I can see babies before they born only, which you guys can't. Even Anu can't see before babies born.

Radhika: Bhai, if you can see babies in scan, we can also see in scan. Try something much better to make us jealous.

Sumedh: yes, you can see babies reflection in scan but I can see babies really, like their movement inside, Anu and how they are and all without scan.

Varsha: Jiju, you are confusing us. How one can see babies without scan before they born?

Sumedh: Doctors can see, so that I can also see, because I am also doctor.

Radhika: but how bhaiiii?

Sumedh: I can't tell you both, that is personal. Even if I tell, you can't see, so now give my food.

Varsha: nope, Jiju!! If you don't tell us, we won't give.

She said with straight face to which Radhika also agreed by noding her head. Sumedh sighed looking at them both.

Sumedh: okay, see. I should keep torch light near her Vagina and stretch it a bit, so that light will fall inside her and will give enough brightness to see babies inside her. But should make sure that light shouldn't fall on babies.

Both looked at eachother in embrassment and made faces for asked like stupid to him. He took food from Radhika as she didn't hold it properly after hearing him and busy looking at Varsha with embrassment. He started having his food while other two searched for topic to divert their mind from seeing babies in the way he told.

Radhika: How is food bhai?

Sumedh: dam tasty! I bet Varshu only made this, you might watch her cooking only.

He pulled his sister leg while chuckling at her.

Radhika (glaring at him): I helped her too.

Sumedh: okay!! Relax!!

Varsha: We deserve treat for triplets, Jiju.

Sumedh: Yess!! What do you want?

Varsha: I want 10 brand new jean tops, full of latest model.

Radhika: and I want only one Choli buy that should be more grand.

Sumedh: done!! Now you guys go and get ready, we will go for shopping.

Varsha: yes!! By the way, Jiju, I have something for you.

By saying that she placed a cover full of boys photos infront of him. He opened that and saw them.

Sumedh (while seeing pics): Are you going to get marry? Do you wanna choose me anyone for you?

Varsha (teasingly): for me not, Jiju. But for your wife.

Sumedh: oh ok... what!!

Varsha: Mom told to choose one from this pic or else she will make sure that Ragav will marry di. Jiju, do you remember Ragav?

Sumedh: I very well remember that bastard and I won't select anyone from this.

He threw the pics making faces, which fell down on the feet of Ananya who came down just then. She bent down and took the pics.

Ananya: Whose pics are those?

Sumedh (irritatingly): One among them will be your future hubby, if you select.

Ananya (glared at him): and you are saying that to me.

Sumedh: Your mom only told to select anyone from this. We should tell the truth to your mom too. Atleast she will stop searching groom for you.

Ananya: We will see, now, let's go. I texted Riya to come to shopping. She and Sid are on the way.

Sumedh: yes, we will go. Girls, get ready soon.

They noded their head and went and got ready meanwhile Ananya showered Sumedh with her glare for telling one among them in pictures will be her hubby in future and tore those pics into piece. After girls came, they left for shopping. Siddharth and Riya were already waiting for them in shopping mall.

... To be continued