chapter 5

Siddharth was blabbering continuously and turned to Pranithi, after getting no response from her and found her in deep thinking. He snapped his fingures in front of her, making her come to the real world.

Siddharth: where were you lost pran? I am litterly speaking since we came, did you even hear anything? Is there any problem? You seemed too lost? Or thinking about Your Dr. Sumedh😉?

Pranithi: nothing like that sid I was just...

She was about to speak when Sumedh came there and sat opposite to them, texting Ananya to come after her work.

Siddharth: by the way Pran, you can also ask Anu, sorry I mean Ananya about Sumedh na? They both are friends I guess

Pranithi: yes I can ask...

Sumedh: why do you need to ask her? You can ask my mom, sister or dadi too!

Siddharth: But what is wrong if she ask her? She is your friend right? She must be knowing about you in and out. How long have you guys being friends?

Sumedh: since we were studying. And she can't ask as Anu is mostly busy so she can ask anyone else.

Siddharth: come on dude, she won't be busy 24*7 , obviously can have 5 minutes for her friend's fiancee.

Sumedh: well she is busy in hospital full day and at home she has to give time to her Husband and Family. So it's better she ask my sister or anyone else.

Siddharth (thinks): so concerned about her, she is just his friend yar, why is he this much serious?

Siddharth: You are so concern about her professional and personal life!

Sumedh: because she is my bestie!

Siddharth: ok leave it! You told you have sister too na, she can ask her, what's her name? What does she do?

Sumedh: yes, my younger sister, Radhika, she currently completed her graduation, now will be doing internship.

Siddharth: great! So pran you can befriend his sister that will be best.

Pranithi: yes, I guess so...

Sumedh: Any ways, what will you both have?

Siddharth: anything is fine.

Pranithi:Yes Samu, anything will do.

Sumedh: Dr. Sumedh Or Sumedh! I like to keep professional and personal relations separate.

He ordered food for everyone.

Pranithi: amm ya okay...

Siddharth: yar it's just a name, it's just comes with flow, even I call Dr Ananaya as Anu na. Chill bro. She will be upset na if you speak like this, come on she is your would be fiancee and wife.

Sumedh: come on dude, what is there to be upset about in this!!

Siddharth: okay but then even Anu calls you Samu na? Don't your professional relationship come there?

Sumedh: she has habit since long Sid, she is my besti!

Siddharth(thinks): how strange! Can allows bff but not would be fiancee! Anyways what do I have to do with it.

Siddharth: ya ok, leave it where is Anu? Didn't came?

Sumedh: she is coming in a while, is in OT.

Siddharth: okay.

The food came and siddharth and Pranithi started having it

Pranithi: Dr sumedh, you also have na