Chapter 12

Siddharth: Thm yaha kaise Riyu?!

By saying that, he pulled her to front by holding her hand and gave her a bone crushing hug. She giggled and kissed his cheeks.

Siddharth: What are you doing here, Riyu, that too at this time?

Riya: why? I shouldn't come to see you?

Siddharth: You can, Jaan. But why did you come to hospital? Are you alright? Or else anyother issues?

He checked her being tensed. She smiled at him and kissed his cheeks and made him calm down.

Riya: Relax!! I am totally fine. I just came to see you yar.

Siddharth: hereafter don't come to hospital to see me and all, I just get tense, if I see you at hospital. By the way, how do you know that I am in hospital?

Riya left Siddharth and side hugged Pranithi.

Riya: My friend Praan told that your bander is in hospital and asusual started flirting with Dr Ananya despite her husband Dr Sumedh being here.

Siddharth: Praan, didn't you get any other time to tell her. See, it's early morning, why did you tell her that I am in hospital? And Riyu, what were you doing, you should be sleeping right now na?

Riya: Sid, calm down. She told me at midnight that Sumedh told you guys to come early today and it's so long we guys met, so I thought to meet you and go for shopping and movie with all.

She tried her level best to calm down Siddharth, but he looked angry yet. The one and only thing he was serious about in his life is Riya. He is always protective about her and takes extra care that she is fine. He sat there without talking anything. She sighed and turned to Ananya. She was about to ask Ananya something in gesture, but just then Ananya's mobile beeped with text and she got a missed call.

Ananya: Samu, Radhi and Varsha are calling anyone of us to pick them up. You have work here na, I will go and pick them from hostel and will go home, you come soon.

Sumedh: Anu, I will come with you and will pick up them on the way and I will comeback after dropping you guys at home.

Ananya: Jaan, I can manage. I am taking driver with me. You come to home soon.

Sumedh: okay, bye, love you, take care!!

Ananya: love you too, bye, take care!!

She hugged him and went out after kissing his cheeks. Riya went behind her and stopped her.

Riya: Dr Ananya, just a minute.

Ananya: Yes, Riya and call me, Anu, it's fine.

Riya: Yes, by the way, I wanna ask you about...

Just then Ananya's mobile rang again. She picked up.

Ananya: yes, Varshu!!

Varsha: Dii, watchman is shouting at us to go soon. He doesn't even have common sense, how girls will go alone early morning without any facilities. We thought of takeing cab, but Jiju strictly told to not use cab at this time. All because of those idiots, if they didn't drink and use unparlimentary words before warden, they wouldn't tell us to leave this early. Why the hell these girls even brought their boyfriends to girls hostel! I don't know....

Ananya rolled her eyes and took the phone away from her ears and turned to Riya.

Ananya: I am really so sorry, Riya. I have to go now. It seems they are stuck up in road and both being lover of Samu, follows his words even when he is not with them, they will take cab. They will be afraid, if I get late. I will see you later.

Riya: It's fine, no problem. You carry on.

Ananya smiled at her and left from there while talking in mobile. Riya looked at the disappearing figure of Ananya and lost in thoughts. Just then she felt a strong grip around her waist.

Riya: Sid...

Siddharth: I am sorry, Riyu, I shouldn't shout like that neither on you nor on Praan, but I am just scared for you that nothing should happen to you.

Riya: I know, Sid.

She gave him a small smile and tried to be normal, but she couldn't seeing him scared for even let her go anywhere alone at this time. He pecked her lips.

Siddharth: I am going to see labs and OT with Samu. Till then you stay in waiting area. After I come, we both will go to our home.

Riya: okay!!

Siddharth and Pranithi went with Sumedh whereas Riya went to Ananya's Personal Assistant.

Riya: excuse me, shall I know when Dr Ananya will be available?

P.A: Sorry, mam, she won't be officially available hereafter except for some emergency cases.

Riya: it's emergency too, Dr Advait suggested me to consult Dr Ananya last month. But due to some personal issues, I couldn't come. Also, I gave you for pregnancy test yesterday.

P.A: Your pregnancy reports are ready mam, they are negative.

She gave her Riya's negative pregnancy reports. Riya took another report from her bag and gave that to Ananya's personal assistant.

Riya: I really need Dr Ananya's guidance in it. Can you pass this to Dr Ananya and let me know when will she come to hospital again?

P.A: Sure, mam. But for next few days both Sumedh sir and Ananya mam won't be available. I will pass this report to her through Sumedh sir and I will let you know, if she comes to hospital.

Riya: Thank you so much!!

Riya went to waiting area and sat there doing her mobile. Siddharth and Pranithi came to her after 3 hours.

Siddharth: Jaan, shall we go?

Riya: yes, Praan, you too come na. We are going to our house as in mine and Sid's house.

Pranithi: I have to go home, Riyu. I will catch you guys later.

Riya: okay, then, atleast join us in shopping, if possible.

Pranithi: Sure, Riyu. Bye, take care.

She hugged both of them and left from there. Siddharth took Riya to their house. Whereas Sumedh reached his house and went to his room and back hugged Ananya, who was making faces seeing juice in her hand.

Sumedh: what happened, Anu?

Ananya: It is not nice, Samu. But your sister and Sali are forcing me to have it. I feel like puking due to this smell itself.

Sumedh: but you like it na always... moodswings. Okay, keep that aside, see I have got mushroom chat for you.

Ananya: yaayyy!! Love you, Samu. You are the best.

She kissed his cheeks. He smiled at her and feed her mushroom chat. After completing feeding her, he took the report Riya gave and gave that to Ananya.

Sumedh: Anu, Advait suggested Riya to consult you on some case. But she didn't yet and when she came to see you, you got relieved. She gave this report to your assistant and wanted you to guide her. What is the report about?

Ananya: will see.

Ananya opened the Riya's report and her face changed into pale reading the inference.

... To be continued