22. Freaky Sho-tel

Start from the beginning

It would be nice to have her sister there with her instead of feeling like an outsider at the big event. Last year was memorable, but having her sister there would be even better.

"Maybe your album will be released and you can promote yourself."

"Girl, this face and this body promote itself."

********************

"Zack man, don't you get tired of partying every night? You got a whole wife and kids at home, you need to be FaceTiming them not trying to smoke and drink with some damn groupies," Icee said to his boy as they were heading up to their hotel suite after a show in Las Vegas.

"Look boy, I don't touch them hoes. I look...maybe they touch on me...but it's hands-off. Michelle will cut my dick off it touched someone else," T-Zack said with a laugh, but he was so serious. "Remember that time in Cleveland and she-"

"Came up to surprise yo ass and you were uh....getting, getting some head."

"Last head I had that wasn't from my wife, dawg. My nuts still feel that vice grip," he said, grabbing himself as he remembered that pain.

"Well, I ain't fucked with a chick other than Kitty since I been down with Kitty. Now if I can just stop hanging with y'all asses always want to party, my ass won't get into any trouble," Icee said. They just made it up to their floor.

They had the whole floor of suites. Music was playing loud from one room and he could hear lots of people.

"Oh shit, it's going down with that lil nigga TA, huh," Icee said, opening the door to his suite.

Indeed it was. Some of his crew was drinking and smoking and partying it up with lots of scantily clad ladies. The groupies were everywhere. Freezy was getting head in the corner by two freaks. AKA had her tongue down some sexy chick throat and her hand in her pants. TA was getting a lap dance from their biggest groupie, a tall, blonde, with nothing but a thong between her enhanced ass cheeks. Like, everything else was hanging out and jangling.

"See, how are we supposed to act right with all these tits and ass, bruh?" T-Zack said, going over to a groupie and smacking her ass.

"Nigga you just said....you...don't...touch...Hey Zack, you my role model on this marriage thing, stop tripping."

"Who telling? You telling?" T-Zack said, dancing up on the girl. "Icee bruh, just call this like your bachelor's party. One last fling."

"Nigga...I ain't getting married for another couple months." He was looking around at all the glorious sights of half-naked women, licking his lips like he was at an all-you-can-eat buffet.

"Yo Ice man, I got some bad bitches up in here, huh?" TA said to him, holding the chick and grinding her ass on him. "Grab one."

"Why y'all always have to be in my suite," he said looking down at his phone. "Fuck! Of course, Kitty calls me now while I'm in the middle of the freaky sho-tel. Trying to get my Black ass in trouble and I didn't do shit. Maybe look too hard, but..."

He walked out of the room and down the hall, answering Kitty's call.

"Hey, baby."

"Love you," she said.

"Love you more. What are you doing babe?"

"Thinking about you. You thinking about me?"

"Always. Wish you were here so I could kiss them sexy lips."

"I might fly in tomorrow. I miss you, and as you say, I can be a boss anywhere."

"That's what's up."