Chapter 60 - Meng Gu's POV (1)

Meng Gu actually could not remember the first impression he had of Chen Ruo Yu when he met her for the first time.

He only remembered that she came with Gao Yu Lan and Niu Niu. At that time, he was busy making fun of the little girl and joking with Gao Yu Lan. He was very curious about Gao Yu Lan, a woman who gave Yin Ze a scolding while drunk and made Yin Ze unable to forget her for three years. What kind of a woman was she?

The most important thing is......fate is amazing!

Yin Ze could actually find her. No, it should be......Yin Ze had waited for her. So he had always wanted to see what kind of a woman she was.

He paid attention to Gao Yu Lan, so if he did not notice Chen Ruo Yu it was normal. He only remembered that she was a friend of Gao Yu Lan.

Later, he heard her name again when Yin Ze came to him and asked him whether he was currently dating anyone.

Yin Ze knew about the matters concerning him and it had been a long time since he was in a relationship. It was not that he was unwilling but because he did not have the chance. Of course, his chances were not lacking and there were many. He knew that his conditions were good and a lot of women like him. However, there was a difference between liking someone for his good conditions and liking him for himself.

In fact, he also did not know why but he felt that he had already come out of the pain that Qi Yao had given him, but his two consecutive failures in love made him feel that he was still trapped in the shadows of that old love. He was already 30 years old and he also wanted to fall in love. He wanted a woman who would love him very much and he wanted a relationship with a woman whom he could also love very much.

This kind of thinking maybe ridiculed by others. What is love? Is it naïve for a man to have such unrealistic and rustic ideas?

He does not think so.

Around him, there are a lot of such examples. His parents are a good example. They are truly a loving couple. Not the kind of sweet sticky love but the kind that seems they were made for each other and destined to stay together. When he was young, he was rebellious. Now he is older at the age of 30, he is really envious of his father's blessing to be able to find a woman as lovable as his mother.

Another example is his good buddy, Lei Feng. That guy fell in love while he was still young and it has been going on for 20 years now. He loved only one person which made others envious and dislike him.

Yin Ze, this guy was like him and had once been jilted. However, Yin Ze was jilted because Yin Ze's conditions were not good and unexpectedly he was jilted because his own conditions were too good. Of course, this made him unbalanced. And God treated Yin Ze better than him. The woman that was in Yin Ze's heart was sent to his side.

So that was why he was unwilling to accept this fact. Everyone has someone they love but why does he not have anyone?

Well, maybe compared to everyone, he was the pickiest one. Maybe compared to everyone, he was the one most difficult to please but he really thinks that he should also have that chance to fall in love.

But where is the girl that should be his?

Yin Ze told him that he was inquiring about his current status because he was helping someone.

"Bullshit! if you are not helping someone, could it be you suddenly found out that you don't like Gao Yu Lan anymore and now the person you love is me?"

"Aiya......" Yin Ze widened his eyes in exaggeration. "I have been found out by you. Hateful!"

"Since this matter had broken through the layer of paper*, I should inform my family." Meng Gu picked up the phone. "I'm going to call my mother and tell her you love me. When she calls you to discuss this and invites you for dinner, you'd better not hide."