Chapter 62 - Meng Gu's POV (3)

Meng Gu thinks that men and women are very different.

Just like him and Chen Ruo Yu.  That woman was so crazy that she could call him in the middle of the night to harass him.  He did not intend to waste serious time and energy to dispute with her.  After all, being a doctor is very busy and being a man is not idle.  He has so many things to take care of and should not waste his time making a fuss over this with the woman.

Of course, not taking the initiative to waste time to make a fuss and her coming to him to make a fuss were two different issues.  Because Chen Ruo Yu was really sent right up to his doorstep to let him catch her.

She had a client who was injured and she had come to the hospital to visit the client.  Coincidentally, he was able to corner her in the pantry.  

Once again, Chen Ruo Yu could prove how different she was.  She did not only used an odd way when she pursued a man but occasionally she would also use an odd way to provoke him and she even used an odd way to argue and quarrel with him.

She actually said to him.  "Dr. Meng's meaning is that a man's body can be casually teased, right?  This is an immoral principle.  What is so great about a man?  Do men only have dignity and women don’t?  Does Dr. Meng regard himself highly and other people as insignificant?  Do not do unto others, what you do not like done to yourself.  Had Dr. Meng studied this before?  You should understand the meaning.  I made a mistake and I dare to apologize, does Dr. Meng dare?  Why is men's dignity more important than women's?  Let me tell you, a woman's dignity is the same as a man's*****.  Weakness can only be painful and hardness can bring pride."

Meng Gu was stunned.  Obviously, she was the one who had done wrong, right?  How could she be feeling righteous and indignant?  Wait a minute, what did she just say?

*****??

Finally, Meng Gu responded by bursting into laughter.  He really could not control himself and laugh out loudly.

What kind of a woman would say such words?

Vulgar, ill-mannered, really funny……but, she was also vivid and made sense.

Meng Gu continued to laugh and saw her blushed.  Her face showed an expression of regret and embarrassment, looked ill at ease and awkward.

Chen Ruo Yu, ah……Chen Ruo Yu,……it’s true that wherever you go, embarrassment follows.

Why did she, this kind of woman, slander him in front of other people?

Did she hate him because he rejected her?  But she did not look like someone who would do that.

Meng Gu admitted that he was not good at judging people but he really could not understand Chen Ruo Yu.

Now, he is really curious about her.

Sometimes, things happen in strange ways.  He and Chen Ruo Yu seemingly should not have any further interactions but they were still able to meet under various strange circumstances……. because she was hospitalized and became his patient.

She was hospitalized due to her courageous personality which resulted in her being injured after getting beaten up.  The reason for her being injured was even more outrageous.  She had helped her client to seek compensation and according to the report, she was beaten up by the person who was the guilty party in a car accident.  The incident alerted the police, the insurance company and also the client she wanted to help.  This incident blew up to such an extent that even the doctors and nurses knew about it.