Chapter 55: Chaste man

She feels what he said is true.

You will definitely be able to feel whether a person loves you or not.

And she is able to feel it.

The car had already reached downstairs at her house but neither of them was willing to get down.  Their meaningless chatter was endless and finally, they quieten down and sat for a while.

In the end, it was she who yawned and felt sleepy.  Then Meng Gu urged her to quickly go back upstairs.  But when she reached the building entrance, he hurriedly chased after her and said he would send her up.  Holding hands, they took the elevator and went up to the door of her apartment.  She found this scene very funny when she thought of it.

"I will go in now."  She said.

Meng Gu nodded.

"Today, Sisi is not back yet and I'm alone at home."  When she finished speaking, she saw Meng Gu's expression and paused.  She felt she had said something wrong and quickly added.  "I don't mean anything else.  I only meant that she is not coming back and I'm alone at home."

Chen Ruo Yu's face became red and Meng Gu laughed.

"I'm going in."  She gave him a glare.  Really hateful, he is no longer adorable.

She searched for the key in her bag while he watched her.  She searched for a long time but could not find her key and she became anxious.

Then she put her bag in his hands while she put two hands into her bag to search for it. 

"What happened?"

"I can't find my key.  Oh, dear.......where did I lose it?"

"Don't worry......don't worry."  He tried to calm her and helped her to search in her bag.  He groped for it in her bag and there were many gadgets inside but there was no key.

"Try to recall where you have left it.  Just now, did you take it out when you were outside?  When you were eating?  Or when you were in the company?

"Oh no!"  She finally remembered.  "Today, my colleague asked me to lend her my nail clipper, and my little nail clipper was strung together with my key ring.  After using it, she left it on my desk and I forgot to put it back into my bag."

"You're so careless."  Meng Gu frowned.  "How can you leave your key lying around?"

She lowered her head and whispered in a low voice.  "I usually pay attention to this kind of thing."  Today, her mind was really not focused.

"Let's go."  Meng Gu did not continue to reprimand her on this issue and pulled her downstairs. 

"It's so late now and I can't get into the company."  She felt at a loss.  What should she do?  She will not look for a locksmith since it is a waste of money.

"Ah........I will call Lan Lan and request her to take me in for the night."

Meng Gu who was walking in front turned around and said.  "You can try and Yin Ze will be very annoyed with you!"

She twitched her mouth.  "Getting him annoyed is better than leaving me without a place to stay.  Moreover, I'm a friend of Lan Lan, so he will not dare to behave too impolitely towards me."

"But he will behave impolitely towards me."  Meng Gu said.  "Based on our relationship, he will definitely take it out on me."

"A man should have character and be brave, you should not be afraid of him!"  Chen Ruo Yu waved her fist and encouraged her Tyrannosaurus.  "Dr. Meng, I have confidence in you and I bet you'll win."