Chapter 35: Qi Yao's visit

Chen Ruo Yu’s heart burned with anger.

Her answer ‘Yes’ was strong and firm.  She wanted to go over and bash him in his face.  She wanted to get back her lunch box and that braised pork shoulder. 

She will not let him eat and neither will she let him smell.

There are some people who should not receive good treatment and Mr. Tyrannosaurus is a living example.

He did not only molest her but also took advantage of her…….

Well, he took the opportunity when she treated him well and bullied her!  It’s true she is not smart but does he think she is really foolish?

She got on the bus and headed towards the address that Meng Gu texted her.  As the bus swayed on its journey, suddenly her mind cleared up like her veins had been unclogged and she became alert and intelligent.

She is naïve and of course, that dead guy is also naïve but she is certain he is not really naïve. 

He had deliberately played a prank on her.  She was emotionally stressed, that was why she became naïve and did not think things through.  Actually, everything was his fault and if he was injured, he really deserved it!

The more she thought, the angrier she became.  After she grabbed back her things, she planned to ignore him for a month until he realized his mistake.  She will wait for him to apologize to her and promise not to tease her anymore before she will reconcile with him.

She needed to show her imposing manner and show she has principles.  She must no longer appear weak.

Chen Ruo Yu rushed quickly to Meng Gu’s residence.  It is a high-end apartment complex not far from his hospital.  It was clean, beautiful and elegant. 

She was not in the mood to admire the district surroundings and as soon as she found the building that housed Meng Gu’s apartment, she took the elevator.

As soon as she walked out of the elevator, she heard Meng Gu’s voice.  This time, even without looking for his apartment, she could find him by following the sound of his voice. 

Just as she stepped forward, she heard Meng Gu said.  “Please leave.”

She was stunned.  Who was he talking to with this kind of tone?

She quickened her footsteps and soon came to the door of Meng Gu’s apartment.  The door was wide opened and Meng Gu was standing there with a young woman.

“Please leave.”  Those two words were spoken again to the young woman.

“Meng Gu, I’ve met our old friends and old classmates.  They said you……”

Before the woman could finish speaking, she was interrupted by Meng Gu.  “No matter what they said, it is not what I said.  I am also not interested in listening to the gossips you share with them after a long absence.”  When he said this, he looked up and saw Chen Ruo Yu.  Then he added.  “My friend is here.  It’s not convenient to entertain you.  Please leave.”

When the woman heard this, she turned her head around to look.  Chen Ruo Yu let out a sigh when their eyes met.  She is really beautiful.

Her figure is tall and slender, with bright black eyes and raven black curly hair lining her little face.  She is stylish and gives people a feeling she is capable and experienced.

Chen Ruo Yu did not know why but she had a feeling this woman was Meng Gu’s first love.  Although she had joked with Meng Gu about this woman, after really seeing her, she had an indescribable feeling in her heart.