Chapter 45: Apologize

“Who cares?”  Chen Ruo Yu roared.  She opened the door, slammed it shut and left.

She held her breath and rushed downstairs.  When she reached the garden, she saw a lounge chair and sat down.  She gasped for air and her mind was blank. 

Just now, did he say he wanted to be her boyfriend?

Her mind is empty.

The night breeze felt cooling and her mind began to clear up.

He had kissed her and then said he wanted to be her boyfriend.

Is this what she is thinking?  Is this actually what she is thinking?

But the important point is……what is she thinking?  Actually, she did not know.

She felt she must have been too angry and now her mind is empty.  Slowly she got up and went home. 

When she entered her house, she saw Liang Sisi had a facial mask on her face while watching TV.  She remembered that Liang Sisi was also interested in Meng Gu and suddenly she felt her face burning.  She hurriedly greeted Sisi and entered her bedroom. 

Sitting at the edge of her bed, her mind was still a complete blank.

After thinking for a long time, she finally felt that she must be the most stupid person in the world. 

Sisi was right.  How can there be friendship between a man and a woman if they wanted to be close?  She must be an idiot to think that it was possible for her and Meng Gu to do that.

In her mind, she recalled the time she and Meng Gu had first met until now.  At that time, she had walked into Meng Gu’s clinic with Gao Yu Lan.  Meng Gu had smiled and picked up the adorable child, Niu Niu.  At first glance, she had felt Meng Gu looked very handsome in his white coat.  He had joked and his talk was interesting and she could not help but laugh along.  His voice sounded very nice and his smile was very charming.  Then she started to pursue him.  He had used the method of no-response to reject her and later, he had refused her personally.  He said he could only be a friend to her and in the end, they became friends.

He was very determined.  He was clear and decisive and on more than one occasion, using different methods, he showed her the impossibility between them.  And she had worked hard, seriously and carefully put him in the position as her friend.

Now he says he wants to be her boyfriend.

It is even more disturbing than the first kiss he gave her tonight.

She stood up and went to wash her face to make herself feel wide awake, then returned to continue sitting down in a daze.  As she entered into the cloud of daze, suddenly her cell phone rang and she was startled.

After hesitating for a long time, she pulled out her cell phone and took a look.

Fortunately, it was not him.

She picked up the call.  “Lan Lan, what is it?”

“Ruo Yu, let me tell you, Meng Gu called Yin Ze again.  This time, he also roared again for half an hour.  I think he drank too much again.  He said repeatedly that you made him angry and said that if you don’t apologize, he will not be merciful to you.  He talked endlessly in a confused state and we also don’t understand what he was talking about.  Quick tell me, what did you do to him?  After you left the bar with him, where did you take him?  Yin Ze said you left very quickly and by the time, he rushed out of the bar, both of you had disappeared.”

Chen Ruo Yu’s face was filled with black lines.  Must Yin Ze’s spirit of gossiping be so strong and he had also rushed out of the bar?

But that time, they should not have left yet…..they should have been huddled in that dark corner of the wall…….Chen Ruo Yu blushed.  Quickly, she shifted Gao Yu Lan’s attention and asked her.  “How did you get to hear Meng Gu talking on the phone?  What else did he say?”

Ambiguous RelationshipOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara