Chapter 59_A drunk Chen Ruo Yu

Liang Sisi leaned against the door and smiled. "Where did Dr. Meng come from? From your home to here, how much is your plane ticket?"

Meng Gu frowned, ignored her ridicule and squeezed sideways into the room.

On the sofa in the living room, Chen Ruo Yu was still holding the phone and talking endlessly. Feeling helpless, Meng Gu hung up the phone. Chen Ruo Yu yelled into the phone for a long time and then let out a shout before she cried again. She raised her head and shouted towards Liang Sisi. "He hung up my call. He actually hung up on me again. Sisi, I don't want him anymore, can I?"

"No!" The fierce voice made Chen Ruo Yu jumped with fright.

While sobbing, she looked at him.......why is there an extra person here? He looks so much like Meng Gu!

Chen Ruo Yu looked down at her phone. Just now, Meng Gu was obviously on the phone with her. This man in front of her is also Meng Gu. Her mind was not clear for a moment and asked foolishly. "How many of you are there?"

Liang Sisi burst into laughter. Meng Gu tightened his face and pulled Chen Ruo Yu up. "Next time, don't you dare drink again!"

Chen Ruo Yu came to her senses and pounced on Meng Gu, hanging to his body. "Dr. Meng, that other Dr. Meng is no good. He hung up on me and he ignored me."

When she pounced on him, he staggered and nearly fell over. At the side, Liang Sisi was still laughing doubling up her body and wiping her tears. He tried to keep a straight face and hugged Chen Ruo Yu before fleeing into her room in embarrassment.

Just as they entered the bedroom, Chen Ruo Yu shouted. "I want to go to the bed! Carry me to the bed!" Liang Sisi who was outside broke into loud laughter again.

Meng Gu unconsciously blushed, put Chen Ruo Yu on the bed and in a flash, quickly turned around to close the door to block out Liang Sisi's laughter. When he turned around, he saw Chen Ruo Yu had sat up on the bed holding her feet with a face full of satisfaction.

"I'm not wearing slippers." She said.

Meng Gu stared at her. He stared and stared and finally, he sighed and went over to sit beside her. She did not want to sit with him and kicked him but he did not move. Then she rolled to the other side.

Meng Gu pulled her over and wanted to hug her. She swatted his hands and pushed his hands away.

"Chen Ruo Yu, don't make trouble."

"Dr. Meng, don't be thick-skinned. I am angry with you."

Meng Gu stared at her and she stared back at him.

After a while, Meng Gu admitted. "Okay, I'm wrong.......I'm sorry."

"What did you do wrong?"

"I was too petty."

"Why were you petty?"

Meng Gu pretended he did not hear this.

Then Chen Ruo Yu asked him. "Why were you petty for so long?"

"It hasn't been too long." Meng Gu attempted to take back the power to lead the conversation. "These past two weeks, I've also been very busy. I've to participate in a research project, and I've to write a thesis, and I have to attend an exchange program......"

"Then it is enough for you to attend the exchange program, why do you still bother to come and look for me? Also that thesis paper, why don't you write the result of a research on Dr. Meng's moodiness, his fluctuating cold, and hot temperament?"

Meng Gu was rendered speechless. When his Chen Ruo Yu is drunk, her fighting power is really indescribable!

"Tell me, why did you ignore me?"