Chapter 64 - Coaxing Chen Ruo Yu

In the room, Chen Ruo Yu sat behind the door hugging her legs and felt awesome. 

This inexplicable stinky man had worked himself up to such unbelievable jealousy.   She had not lied.  She had clearly told him the truth and it was all his own foolishness.  He also had the audacity to blame others. 

She did not want to bother about him and felt very sad that Sisi was leaving.  She was wrongly accused by her Mr. Tyrannosaurus.  When Chen Ruo Yu thought of this, she wanted to cry again. 

“Don’t sit on the floor.  The floor is cold.”  Meng Gu’s voice sounded very angry.

She jumped with fright.  She looked left and right but there was no one.  How did he know she was sitting on the floor?  She thought for a long time and then remembered she had spoken just now.  Maybe he had heard the sound of her voice and could guess she was sitting on the floor?

She massaged her sluggish head and felt the start of a headache.

“Dr. Meng, I have a headache.”

“Open the door.  Let me have a look.”

“I’m not letting you see.  It was you who caused it.”

He sighed.  “Chen Ruo Yu.”

“What?!”  Her voice sounded fierce.

“Get up.  Don’t sit on the floor, the floor is cold.”

“No.”  She gave a confrontational answer.

“You’ll get sick.  Just try it.”  He said fiercely.

“I’ll try it.”  She sounded fiercer.

Meng Gu sighed again outside the door and felt like kicking down the door.   He squatted down and asked her with the door between them.  “Chen Ruo Yu, are you not thirsty?  I’ve poured you a glass of water.”

“Don’t want to drink.”

“You’re thirsty.  What are you going to do?”

“Let me die of thirst.  Anyway, no one will feel sorry for me.”

Meng Gu really wanted to swear.  In the future, whoever dares to give his Chen Ruo Yu alcohol to drink, he will cut him up!

“Chen Ruo Yu, how much did you drink?”

“I’m not drunk.”

“I’m not saying that you are drunk.  I just want to ask you…….don’t you feel your bladder bloating up?”

“I don’t know where the bladder is.”

“Well, is your stomach bloated?  Do you want to go to the bathroom?”

“Yi?”  Chen Ruo Yu was stunned.  That is true and she had mistakenly locked the door.  She did not lock Meng Gu outside the door……she had locked herself inside the room.

There is no water to drink if she is thirsty, and no toilet if she wants to pee……..a blunder!

She paused and became a bit clear-headed.