019.RATTATA

Concentrate, that's one thing she always reminds herself whenever she's facing a wild Pokemon let alone a stronger and larger one's, even without a trainer, it knows how to use its power due to the years they spent protecting, hunting, and training themselves. Catching a strong Pokemon requires skills, intelligence, creativity for strategy, and most of all a well-trained and strong-willed friend by her side.

If performed properly, this battle will certainly end in a successful result.

Deep breaths, she didn't appear fazed by the angered Pokemon. How many of them did she meet? How long had she been doing this, it's like she's already used to this experience, yes there's fear but seeing more of them made her excited too. A habit she grew fond of, not just for the mission but also for fun.

"Alright, you two. The aim here is to weaken Flygon and catch it!"

She yelled, earning a growl of agreements and nod from her trusted partners

Forgetting the looks she had been receiving from the back of her head and only focusing on the real trouble maker, her arms raised forward, giving another order.

"Dragon pulse!"

" Goodra!"

Howling, Goodra released a purple dragon-shaped energy blast from his gaping mouth, firing another powerful attack on it's way to Flygon.

However, the opponent aimed a light blue beam directly on Goodra's coming attack.

"Dragon breath..." (Y/n) barely whispered at the sight of a familiar attack, a powerful one. Watching as both attacks collide and create a massive explosion in mid-air,

"Shit" The smoke cleared and behold the unaffected Flygon.

"Again!"

"Goo!"

Another attack that resembles a dragon makes its way to the target, unfortunately, Flygon was fast enough to send out the same attack following by another. The first one cancels out Goodra's Dragon pulse while the other went straight in their direction.