014.KAKUNA

"What are we waiting again?" Asked (y/n), sitting in between the two Kirishima's with Rockruff in her arms. Kioko told them to wait in the living room, not knowing the reason why, she did what they were told.

"We're waiting for the mail" Kioko answered, she couldn't help but bite her fingers while her eyes focused in the door expecting to hear a knock.

"What mail?" She tilt her head and Kirishima's mouth fall open in disbelief at her question.

"You mean you forgot?"

(Y/n) didn't answer and only stared at him, waiting for him to continue. "Today's the day we're going to find out if I pass the entrance exam or not" he explained.

"Oh" Now that she remembered, it has been 2 weeks since the entrance exam. Kirishima told her a lot of things that happened during the exams, they actually have to destroy the robots in order to gain points luckily his quirk is perfect for the occasion.

Kirishima did came home exhausted, they let him rest for the whole day and the day after that he never mention anything about doing good or bad.

Guess she'll have to find out in the letter.

She notice the nervousness in Kirishima's expression, his heart was beating loudly that she can hear it. "Relax Ei, we didn't train and study for nothing. You'll enter U.A for sure"

"Ruff!" Rockruff bark in agreement.

"Right sorry, I couldn't help it haha" He gave a small laugh and scratch the back of his head. "I am a little nervous but excited as well, I did went straight to every robot i came face with"

"You never told us how many robots you have broken" she said.

"Well, thats because I didn't count it...thats why, fingers cross?" He then raise his crossed finger and (y/n) did the same, after a few minutes of talking, a knock was heard causing Kioko to jump out of her sit and rush to the door.

"Its here already?!" Kirishima ask loudly.

"What do you mean, we've been waiting here for hours" she said, leaning back on the couch. In the outside she looks calm but in the inside she's actually panicking and really nervous about the result and she wasn't the one who take the exam.

"It's here! Its here!" Kioko cheered while entering the room, In her hand is a white letter with a red stamp that has the name of the school in it.

She hand it to Kirishima and (y/n) leans forward to see closely.

"Open it now" she said with a bit of excitement in her tone, Kirishima broke the stamp with his quirk while the two females watch patiently.

Reaching what inside it, it wasn't a letter but instead it was a hologram. The male let out a heavy breathe before pressing the button.

"Yo! Yo! Yo! If you are already seeing this it means you finally receive the letter yo!"

In the hologram, it was none other than the voice hero: Present mic itself, Standing in front of a bright and luxurious looking background.

The three of them stared with mouth parted, while Rockruff growl and bark at the hologram thinking its a threat. This cause (y/n) to cover his eyes with her hand and hush him,

She sweatdrop as she listens to the hero, talking about the beauty of UA and whats its like being a teacher. Something that isn't related to the entrance result that made (y/n) wish it has a fast forward button.

"Get to the point already..." A tired voice spoke but the owner of the voice wasn't seen in the hologram.

"Ah yes!, I would like to make my introduction memorable but my friend over there is telling me to wrap it up" Present mic exaggeratedly pointing at the side.