021.SPEAROW

(A/N: This book had receive its first fan art therefore I should cherish it. This lovely hand drawing is created by the creative Validbitshs of Quotev A.K.A Idkhmmmmg in Wattpad. Thank you for your time and effort, stay safe and enjoy life, Love ya!)

Season two arc will now commence. Are you ready?

Warning for the whole season: Bakugou exist.

Creatures with quirks

A strange strange being they are.

They walked among our lands. Lurking behind humanity's shadows and leaving the world with questions unanswered. A myth that turned reality, An event that no one wished for and is said the most unprecedented event that happened next to quirk manifestation. In a world where the protection of civilians is of utmost importance. The idea of humans and odd monsters co-existing we're denied by the world. Ten years had passed since the conflict, many had forgotten, and many were traumatized. The unknown monster had vanished in the public sights, the existence of super-powered entities remained a mystery that every government failed to recognize.

Unbeknownst to the world, a wandering girl met a wounded being under the starry night. A friendship had formed and developed, and love grew more agile than said. The ever mythical mew witnessed the daring interaction of a human and Pokemon. Something that happened centuries ago, and never expected a chance to see the nostalgic view. That interaction gave light, brought opportunities to rise again; then and there was a worthy chosen trainer

Worthy enough to befriend extraterrestrials without hesitations

Worthy enough to grow and train the Pokemon to their maximum potentials

Worthy enough to introduce the name, bring knowledge to their existence.

Worthy enough to relive the past and show the world how enchanting and helpful Pokemon can be.

As many began to look for the key of answers,

Our heroine had only begun to take the first step to attain that goal.

And as she takes a step further, a secret is yet to unveiled one by one.

So tune in and never miss a chapter as each one unfolds the truth that's been hidden from society's eyes.

Because the journey has only begun now,

**************

"The police have investigated the group that calls themselves the 'League of Villains' " The all and known UA lecturers listened attentively at the police detective's statement, word by word as he goes over the information presented. "We found no match in the 20s and 30s quirk registry, for the name Shigaraki, or a quirk that crumbles everything with his touch. Same for the one called Kurogiri, with his warp gate. They're not a citizen nor uses or aliases. They haven't registered their quirks as a part of the underground society."

Kan Sekijiro known as Vlad king spoke after, disappointed about the missing information. "That means we have no information about them."

"We have to hurry..."Midnight darted her attention towards Snipe. "Once Shigaraki, the ring leader's gunshot wound is healed, they'll try again for sure. It'll be a hassle."

"The ringleader huh..." Spoke All Might,

"What is it, All Might?" The effervescent principal asked besides the hero. Who seemed to be thinking about what happened during the incident in regards to the man child's quirk and how visibly he got upset when things didn't go his way.