022.FEAROW

One dreary night, the darkness falls and the breeze felt frigid, the atmosphere tense as the dark woods sleep. Deep inside the pitch-black forest, a portent full of possible danger, there's a group of police venturing within the silent zone. With every step they took, the sound of twigs cracking was heard. And with every action they make, they kept careful as their eyes roamed around the surroundings.

, seeking baleful creatures lurking in the darkness.

Step step

The heavy pressure was coming in, weighing them down.

Step step

The entire situation stilled for many minutes. All of them held their weapons in a firm grip, pointing dangerously at anything that moves, even subtle movements caused by nature. Many showed braveness, far from displaying any sign of cravenness, while some are on the verge of dropping their guns.

One person has their feet trembling, couldn't bear the eeriness of this chancy place. After all, he stepped foot at the land where nefarious monsters existed.

Rustle rustle, the man's breath hitch. Uttering a brief high shriek that alarmed the co-worker's attention. As startled as he is, he manages to point his weapon at the shaking bush. Thankfully, the member in charge of holding the flashlight gave brightness to the target's direction.

Waiting for something to come out while the clump of shrubs creates big shakes. The bright light followed the movements as it transfers bush by bush, up to the large truck of a tree and into the branches it stopped.

They hold their breath as they sought its details.

A small rodent with a brown slender body, a bushy tail, and large eyes. It was rubbing its eyes with its small paw.

Once they fully recognize the animal, all sigh with ease.

"It's just a squirrel." The commander informed as they lowered their guns while the innocent rodent climbed above. "Resume and keep on the lookout," He says in solemnity as he marched over to the anxious member, nudging him gently to his sides.

"Don't mess up on your first day, kid." He said as he trudged ahead.

The male stiffens and jolted straight, hands positioned in a saluting manner. "Yes, sir! S-sorry..." Voice wafted off as he watches the rest move forward, scorning his presence.

Sighing in disappointment for himself, he imagined guarding a villain's cell instead of seeking for those strange creatures. Can they blame him? He heard how chilling and weird-looking those things are and wouldn't dream of encountering one. Unfortunately, he had no choice but to follow this mission.

"It's alright" A weight on his shoulder, he flicks his chin up and saw the number one hero with his great blue eyes blazing amid the darkness. "You stayed wary. That's good." Said All might.

Anxious no more, he was awarded praise by the famous hero and nodded while keeping his lips on a thin line. "Y-yes!"

All Might removes his hand and told him to proceed, to which the policeman followed. This time more relief knowing the strong support is walking behind them if things went wrong in the mission.

A mission to search for the living monster within this area. Ordinary guns wouldn't be enough, so every enforcement was guided by pro heroes. It's their job to combat the creatures for obvious reasons.

The hero kept still in his place, dauntlessly standing as he scans the locale with the enforcement rummaging. Some were looking behind the trees, inside the caves, and in every probable hiding spot.