016.PIDGEY

"Why are you here?"

She heard the tired man questioned the number one hero who's standing beside him, looking mighty as ever. She watches as All might leans down to his height to say something with one hand raise close to his mouth.

"Just in case something went wrong" All might whispered quietly but not quiet enough because (y/n) heard him.

'I see..' She thought and lowered her head, they must have think she's another dangerous person and might do something just because she is seen with a Pokemon.

It all happened to fast, earlier this day she was doing what she normally do everyday. Getting a new pokemon and bonding with them and after exiting the forest, she was surrounded by police mens telling her to come with them and the next thing she knew they brought her to UA.

Don't get her wrong, she is relief that they didn't take her to the prison and arrest her although of course, they wouldn't do that to a 15 year old girl but why UA?...

She was also worried why and how they knew her surname, someone who knows her might have reported her but for sure she haven't told anyone about the Pokemon. No one knew about them, unless someone may have seen her with them but that doesn't answer the fact that they knew her. She also make sure that the area isn't occupied by civilians before releasing them so how?

Maybe she wasn't careful enough.

She could lie and tell her it was a misunderstanding, but they already seen her with Pikachu. Knowing they already got caught in the act, she doesn't have a choice but to follow them.

Now she's in a spacious room that looks like an office of someone with high position in the Academy. She is told to sit in front of the office desk and a high vacant chair to wait for someone. She's not alone for someone is standing not that far away from where she's sitting, looking and making sure she isnt planning to escape. A member of the police force, A tired looking man and the number one hero All might itself.

If she wasn't in this situation, she would probably fan girl in seeing the All star hero in personal and is breathing in the same room as her, He is very large and muscular in real life she can feel how powerful he is just by looking at him.

All might notice her staring and panic "Of course I didn't mean it in a bad way" he reassure her, waving both of his hand in the air. (Y/n) didn't spoke and watch him place his hand on his hips.

"It's nice to finally meet the daughter of Professor (L/n)!" He says smiling, the mention of her father cause her to perk up. Her ears couldn't believe that the number one hero knows them.

"You know my father?" She asked,

The hero let out a small laugh "He's a well known scientist after all, he was also introduce to me by a friend"

Kozu never mention anything about meeting All might, they must have know her because of her Father. Her gaze then averted to the other adults "Sorry but, I feel uncomfortable here...I dont know who you are and what I am doing here" she ask with scrunch brows.

"Our apologies, we should have introduce ourselves before we arrive here" The police man grab his hat and held it to his chest "I'm Naomasa Tsukauchi, A police detective in the police force" He bowed lightly before wearing his hat back.

The two adult glance at the tired man, silently telling him that its his turn to introduce himself. "Hmm?" His droopy eyes glance at them before turning to her direction.

"Shota Aizawa.." He bluntly said with a straight face, All might cough at the silence hinting him to go on. Aizawa turns to them and sigh

"Pro Hero..."