010.CATERPIE

(Y/n) peak through the bushes as her gaze follow the reptilian pokemon who's wandering around the forest,

'Krokorok the dessert croc pokemon, an evolve form of Sandile.The special membrane that covers Krokorok's eyes detects heat, which allows it to see in the dark.'

Remembering what the Pokedex had told her, she wondered how it came from the dessert to an abandon forest. she slowly sat down at the ground and glance at the two pokemon beside her.

"Wait for my cue okay?" She whispered making sure the reptilian pokemon doesn’t hear her.

"Pika" The mouse pokemon whispered back.

"......." The other one only stared at her. Being almost satisfied with the answer, she's going to try what she had been doing for a very long time, asking them to come nicely or battling them to it. Quietly standing from the bush, she tiptoed towards the Krokorok. It didn't took long for the Pokemon to turn at her direction for it has a great sense of hearing.

This made her stop from coming closer and stood there awkwardly, "Ahahaha hi there" she let out a nervous laugh, putting a hand on her head. "Kro!" The Pokemon position itself in a fighting stance ready to attack the human in front.

"Its okay Krokorok, I won't harm you." She said with a gentle tone as she approach the pokemon slowly "I'm here to help you, you see I'm a trainer and I want to ask if you'd like to join our team" The Krokorok didn't seem convince for it let out a growl, eyes grew sharper as she came closer.

"The air is cooling here, aren't you a bit cold?" She started, thinking of staring a conversation would calm the pokemon down. "kroc.." It lowered its body as she spoke "You must be hungry as well, I can't seem to find any foods around here" her eyes look around the surrounding seeing the plain trees and bush, she assumes the pokemon was starving as well.

Seeing Krokoroc's body lowered, she slowly reach for a Pokeball in her bag. A 'Click' was heard when she accidentally press the button angering the Pokemon, "Krokorok!" It growled, launching itself in the air about to attack the girl.

(Y/n) back away, waving her hands in the air in panic "Wait! You got it all wrong, its not a weapon-" Suddenly a vine was wrapped around her waist and carried her away before the angered pokemon could get her.

Blinking, as she was place down in the ground gently. Knowing who this is, she turned to the small pokemon and said "I told you to wait for my cue Snivy"

"Snivy" The calm pokemon ignored her statement and glared harder at Krokoroc

"Pika! Pika!" Pikachu stood in front of (y/n), spreading his arm in a protective way. She smiled, fixing her posture to prepare an order "all right then, lets make this quick before dinner starts"

Extending her arms directly at Krokoroc she shouted "Pikachu use Iron tail!"

"Pikaaa" His tail turned into iron, running towards the opponent with full speed and slamming his tail at Krororocs head, making it stumble backward as it groaned in pain.

"Now use Electro ball"

"Pika pika, Pikachu!"
Pikachu jump in the air backward and hurls an electric orb at Krokoroc.

"Kro-koroc!" A shard of stones surrounds him and hurls it at the electro ball, neutralizing it. Making the stone aim in their direction,

"Snivy use vine whip!"

"Sni-Vy!" The vines strikes every stone, stopping it from coming at their direction. "Alright lets end this now, use leaf storm!"

"Sniiii-vy" Snivy spun in the air as a storm of leaves surrounds her "Snivy!" Letting out a signature cry and aim the attack at Krokodoc. Not being able to dodge it, the attack hit the reptilian pokemon for a bunch of time before collapsing in the ground.