002.IVYSAUR

It's been 1 month and the pro heroes are still dealing with the unknown creatures. The government suggested that everyone should stay indoors, specially since the situation worsen when they started walking in the neighborhood like its their own territory.

It's appears that no villain was involved in this crisis, and those thing was not created in a laboratory, these creatures came from nowhere. Its scary how the whole world is experiencing it, some say it's the most eventful thing that ever happened next to humans manifesting quirks.

Nothing change in the mess up weather, the sky is still covered with black clouds. Rainstorm appearing without warnings and Volcanoes errupting like it angered something

Parents became more conscious when taking the kids to school, they make certain that they stay inside the house to avoid sighting something terrifying. There have been rumors that the monster like creatures target on children, theres also been rumors about eating humans but for (y/n) and Toru it was just a doubtful truth.

Their mother is the most terrified, she became strict and implemented rules like no going outside and no leaving the school premises until she came to take them home. Their father, however, went back to I-island to research about the monsters like creature.

"Toru, go and turn on the TV, we'll listen to the news while having breakfast" Akari ordered his son, placing plates above the table. Toru nodded before going to the living room.

A half asleep (y/n) sat on the chair, yawning. Akari greeted her a good morning,serving eggs and bacon on her plate. "Would you like milk for drinks?" She asked.

"Yes please"

Toru came back and sat besides (y/n). "Hey mom, can you pour me a glass of apple juice?" He said.

"Do it yourself Toru, you're old enough to pour your own drink" Akari said, placing (y/n)'s milk on the table.

"Aww, but why do it for her?" Toru pouted. "Because she's still my baby" she simply replied "besides you don't like it when I baby you, thought your independent now 'Mr.Scientist slash inventor"

(Y/n) didn't listen to their conversation and ate breakfast without being bothered. However, the mentioned of the 'monsters' from the Tv caught her attention.

"The government and the pro heroes decided to fight violence with violence, in hoping to scare away the monsters-"

"Fight violence with violence? That's not very heroic" Toru chimed in

"Well if thats the only solution to stop this madness, I won't be against it. I mean, those creatures are said to be attacking humans" said Akari.

"Why can't they hunt one and experiment them instead, you know..for answers. Those theory from the internet is hurting my head, it's not even logical" Toru dramatically place his hand on his head. Meanwhile, the younger girl was lost in her thoughts

'Violence, Hunt, Scaring them away?  Are they certain about their choices....'

                   •••••••••••••••••

1 week later, the number of the monster sighting had decreased ever since the pro heroes miraculously scared them away, but of course it's not that easy since the larger ones fights back.

(Y/n) wondered what its like facing one in real life, are they really that scary? Intimidating? Threatening? She didn't really know what they look like, some photos leaked in the internet but it was taken poorly. Those creatures must have strong senses, so whenever someone's taking a photo of them, they hide and run away.