006.CHARIZARD

(Y/n) wandered into an unfamiliar forest, the large trees that surrounds every path covered the sunlight making the surroundings black as night. The sound of twigs cracking was heard as she step deeper into the forest.

She have been walking for hours and hours but she couldn't find an exit, she questioned how she got here in the first place, Toru was only with her side the whole day and now here she is, lost in the wood. Who knows whats lurking inside the woods.

"Hello, Is anyone there?" She calls out.

"Mom, Dad...Toru?!" She shouted hoping that her family is somewhere near her to look for her.

"Mew" A soft giggle was heard in the distance, making the girl turned from where it came from.

"Mew" A gush of wind pass by her back, she turned around but no one was there. "Mew" she heard it again, but this time it showed itself. From the corner of her eyes she saw a pink floating creature, it has a rounded, wide snout, triangular ears and large blue eyes,Its tail is long with an ovoid tip. (Y/n) admired the creature's feature as it flew towards her.

The creature let out another giggle making (y/n) back to reality. "Mew"

"It's you again" She gave a faint smile, seeing the creature for a couple of times now. Thinking its hobby is to follow her, making her less jumpy whenever it appears in front of her.

"Is there something you want from me?" She asked, the creature flew in circles before its tail points in another direction hinting her to go there. "Mew"

"Would you like to accompany me?" She ask the creature nicely, surprisingly, it nod and flew to the direction while (y/n) followed behind.

(Y/n) continued to admire the creature from behind, it was truly a bizarre sight but even tho she have seen it many times she never call it by its name.

"Mew" she whispered, looking back at the creature she thought ' Where are you taking me? '. A moment later, the creature whom (y/n) now calls it Mew stop in a pathway covered with beautiful wisteria plant.

She then started looking around her surroundings. The forest isnt dark anymore and now she can clearly see how beautiful the forest looks. There was a gentle breeze creating the single sound of rustling leaves,looking down she see a trail of beautiful yellow wildflowers of the forest and Fire flies flying above it.

Her heart fluttered at the sight but her face fell when she realised it wasn't like this before. ' Weird...'
She look at the floating creature with furrowed brows "Where are we?" She didn't remember this side of the forest and for sure, there was something wrong here.

"Mew" Its tail pointing at the wisteria flowers as if it's telling her to find out herself. She could feel that she can trust this 'Mew' creature base on its friendly aura, not only that but from the back of her head, she feels like it was telling her to go see what the other side looks like.

Slowly, she move her hands towards the flower while Mew watch her from above.

As she was about to touch the flower, she heard a familiar cry, stopping her movements.

"Pi!"

She gasp when she heard it.

"Pichu?!" She shouted, turning around but saw nothing but the forest. However, the forest isn't as beautiful as it was a second ago, making her more weirded out than ever.

"Mew-" She turned back to see the wisteria flower gone, even Mew is nowhere to be seen. Instead of caring whats happening in her surroundings she only cared about seeing her lost friend Pichu.