018.PIDGEOT

"T-that if you DID something that'll anger them" She awkwardly laugh after telling him the possibility of a Pokemon going on rampage. Sweat starts to appear on her forehead as she waits for All Might to say something, he had fallen silent after hearing 'rampage' after all it's a scary word, the thought of Pokemon going crazy, attacking and destroying everything that moves on their line of vision is absolute madness, something she prayed it would never happen.

"I'm sure everything's fine "She reassured "If something like that ever happens, I'll take care of it" the hero turned to her once again.

"Are you sure?" His brow puckered "I'm not underestimating you or anything; you seem to know everything about them. You look like someone who doesn't hesitate to go face to face with a Pokemon. I'm just surprised when you said you can handle them alone"

"I wouldn't say I know 'everything', there are a lot of them we haven't discovered, its mystery on top of another mystery and by we I meant me and my family. Throughout my years of learning, I wasn't alone. Every weekend we tend to go on an adventure to sight a Pokemon, with my quirk it's not as difficult as it seems, it's like when they sense me and they felt safe" Her smile soften "My Brother always helped me train and take care of them, My mother was the one in charge with treating their wounds and illnesses without her I wouldn't know what to do"

The first time a Pokemon got sick, she panicked. Back then, she doesn't know anything about medicines nor how to take care of an ill Pokemon. Akari came home with a crying (y/n), tears running down her cheeks as she wailed over a pale Emolga laying on her bed, mumbling fast sorry for a hundred times. The older female quickly did everything to help the Pokemon, it's a good thing it was only a cold, the method for treating an ill human isn't as different from the creature, tho Akari told herself that she'll look for a better medicine suited for them. It didn't take long for her to find a Pecha berry and discovered it can recover a Pokemon from poison.

"My Father was the one who created the pokeball where I keep all my Pokemon in. He also created a device that shows information about them with the help of a certain 'talking' Pokemon adding things we didn't know" She said, whispering the 'talking' part. Her family was a tremendous help through it all, they had contributed a lot.

"It's nice to hear about a family working together, I can't imagine the things your family dealt with for the past years" He smiled

"And I can't believe our family secret isn't a secret anymore" she joked.

"Is this exactly what you wanted?" He asked and (y/n) pressed her hands on her chin, thinking of an answer "Quite hesitant but yes"

"You are not afraid of how the public is going to react are you?" He asked.

'Afraid that their family and the Pokemon will receive hate comments and death glares and would get exiled from the country, possibly the whole world? Yes' Is what she wanted to say.

"Nope" Lies

"Really? Wow then you must have lots of confidence" He praised while the girl grew silent and that's when he found out she lied about not feeling scared. (y/n) felt a heavyweight on her shoulder, she glances up to see All might smiling at her with comfort, he pointed himself with his thumb "There's nothing to be afraid of young (L/n) because I'm here to help you"

She couldn't help but smile at his word 'that's right; the number one hero is on her side'

*******************************************************

He ran and ran as fast as he could like his classmate told him to- no, he needed to. His teeth grinding and jaw clenching as an image of his classmate's frightened expressions painted on each faces when a group of villains appeared in a warp gate interrupting their supposed activity, They we're in danger and outnumbered, even if the class a1 have strong quirks with Thirteen and Aizawa-sensei on their side it won't be enough, it's up to him, Tenya Iida class a1's representative.