013.WEEDLE

Carefully closing the door, she make sure to be quiet as she enters the house. Rockruff followed behind her while Pikachu is still inside her bag, trying not to make a big move.

They were about to go her room until Kioko called behind her.

"Hey (y/n) have you seen Rockruff oh-" she stops when she sees Rockruff besides (y/n). "He was with you the whole time?"

"Ah yes we took a walk in the park, sorry, I should have text you earlier" Rockruff when to greet Kioko and circled in her legs. The older female gave a soft smile and pat his head, "It's okay, its good to see his safe" she then turn her direction back to (y/n)

"Hey could you umm- check how Kirishima's doing...he seems down today." Her face turned into a frown.

"Feeling down? What do you mean Kioko-san?" (Y/n) raise her brow.

"He's aura felt gloomy ever since he came home, I tried to ask him whats wrong but he didn't want to open up" Kioko look down "I'm worried about him"

(Y/n) tug on her bag tightly, she remembered how she left him earlier without a word, something must have happen to him when she's gone. She couldn't help but feel guilty for not being there for her friend. "I'll go check on him"

Remembering Pikachu in her bag, she quickly ran to her room and put the bag down, releasing her friend and remind him to be quiet. Without wasting any time she ran upstair and head to the direction where Kirishima's room is and when she's in front of it she heard a loud thud coming from inside.

Her heart beats in panic and immediately opens the door without asking.

"Kirishima are you okay?!" She said a loud making the male jump from his seat, surprise to see (y/n) at the door.

"(Y/n) what are you doing here?" He asked. She was about to answer but stop when her gaze fell at the familiar box scattered along with the books.

Kirishima's gaze followed her movement as she pick up the supplement of great heroes. "You have this as well..." He heard her.

"Yeah.."he mumbled "I asked it for my birthday a long time ago..."

(Y/n) then pick up a circled object in the floor. "This also came along with a hologram of crimson riot, didn't you know?"

"No.." He whispered and look down on his feet

"Tell me whats wrong Kirishima, did something happen? You can tell me." (Y/n)'s tone became cold and serious but at the same time it sounded comforting as if telling 'Don't worry I'm here, I'll listen to you '

"Your friends" It took him a while to continue "was cornered by a giant villain...and their expressions..they we're scared...so scared that they clutch to each other and trembling with fear. They were in trouble and I" he stammered, tugging his slacks..his red eyes were covered with hair " I didn't do anything!" He said a loud, shutting his eyes close in guilt and frustration.

"I keep telling my self to go...go move my legs and save them, but I didn't, I was frozen and yet I'm not the one facing the villain" (Y/n) notice his hands trembling, his voice weaken as he spoke.

"I didn't do anything to help them...I just watch as Ashido ran in front of it and lied to him despite being frighten..." He remembered what happened in the spring, a middle schooler the same age as him became famous for resisting a powerful villain, that was the part everyone talked about, hut according to the witnesses, right before all might appeared. A middle schooler who looked like his friend rushed out.

A quirkless did that...and yet a man with a quirk like him didn't rush when the situation is in front of him, he let his fear get ahead of him.

He gently place his finger on his small scar above his eyes. "I haven't tell you this but, according to my mom, the first time I've gotten my quirk I accidentally cut my eye. Apparently, for a while after that, I sobbed that I hated my quirk"