004.CHARMANDER

Toru isn't stupid, he definitely knows (y/n) is hiding something.He's very observant when it comes to this things, he notice some changes at his sister. Something keeps bothering her when she's far from home, she thinks as if she forgot to feed her pet fish or something.

Every morning, he wakes up to see the other side of the room empty and (y/n) doesn't normally wake up earlier than 7. After breakfast and Dinner, she would always grab fruits and vegetable and will leave the kitchen first. Definitely, there was something up in the basement. One time, their mother ask him to grab something from the basement and (y/n) willingly- no, immediately go to the basement to get what their mother asked for instead of him

"Hey Mom, do you think (y/n)'s acting weird?" He ask while staring at the kitchen door.

"No, why?" Akari ask cluelessly.

"You know...waking up early in the morning, spending most of her time in the basement, grabbing fruits and vegetables when she hates those stuff"

Akari raise a brow "What's wrong with that?" She ask. Toru sigh in defeat, standing up from his seat and went to follow where (y/n) is headed to.

She's hiding something from him and he's bound to find out.

"What are you hiding (y/n)?" Toru spoke from behind her.

The girl flinch at her spot, feeling her heart beat faster as she was caught walking towards the basement, turning slowly looking not bothered at all. She ask cluelessly "What do you mean?"

"What do you mean I-" He stop for a second before pointing his finger at her "You're hiding something from this family and I want you to tell me what it is"

"I don't know what you're talking about, what gives you the idea that I'm hiding something?" She looks and act calm in the outside, but is panicking in the inside. Toru is a smart kid, I mean, this guy doesn't have the normal IQ for a 9 year old. He's very observant with whats surrounds him so lying to him is kinda pointless.

"You've been acting strange, you kept sneaking out of our room and you kept grabbing fruits and vegetables"

"What's wrong with eating something healthy?" She raise a brow.

"You hate veggies!" Okay, he isn't wrong and she knows it, he certainly know whats up but she can't just introduce Pichu to him casually and she promise to herself to keep Pichu a secret till the unknown creatures are declared safe to be around with.

"Then whats wrong with starting eating healthy?"

"Don't question everything I say! For god sake you don't even know what brocoli and Cabbage taste like. You act like a killer who hides something in the basement" Toru said almost shouting and getting impatient, he push (y/n) slightly out of the way and walk towards the basement door.

"Hey wait!" She grabs his arm stopping him from getting closer "I'm not hiding something, I just like spending time in the basement!" She whispered loudly.

He stop, pulling his arm away "You wouldn't stop me if there's nothing to hide right?" He said, stomping inside the basement.

She broke into sweat, heart pounding and hands gripping on the hem of her shirt, she run down to the basement and saw her brother frozen on the ground. Right in front of him is Pichu, looking more confuse than ever.

He must have thought it was her who went inside first and went to greet her.

"Chu?.." Pichu tilt it's small head.

"No don't come near me!" He pushed himself backward, feeling the edge of the stair on his back.

(Y/n) saw her trembling brother, his shaking arm pointed down at the creature. He started talking only to stutter the whole sentence "W-wha-what i-is that t-thing?!" (Y/n) quickly covered Toru's mouth, stopping him from yelling before their mother will hear them from upstair.